Pointless War

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: Pointless War

Post by DM_Unicorn »

*Lurks*
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
SoulofDispair
Commoner
Commoner

Post by SoulofDispair »

klin brightaxe wrote:a new guild is working on forming as we speak. more details will be posted in the next couple days.
klin brightaxe wrote:
Hordack wrote:
a new guild is working on forming as we speak. more details will be posted in the next couple days.
Not that I would not mind a "New Guild" around ... this guild must have a legit reason to be in the RP.

Not going have weeks of RP sent down the crapper again for unneeded "Occ Drama" cause people can't handle few us playing true to heart Kazrites and following the "4 Pillars of Kazra".

Guild Leader's need accept the fact assassnation's are a fact of life and deal with it. It's why we have group known as the "The Order of Shadowstalker's"

Also why we have Groups like the Hunter's to protect the innocent and give aid to those who have nobody to help them.

Kazrite Horde has a purpose in the Keep as well, reguardless what other's think.

Merchant's Guild provide's Free trade and protection to those who wish to sell goods in the Keep.

Sorry sound like prick but already had this nice RP mucked up once and few of us are real picky about who going to get to be involved in it, so not to ruin our fun.

well the new guild is going to be a mercinary syndicate. we are all for the war and do accept cvc,pvp,rp in all forms.
Thanatos wrote:
klin brightaxe wrote: well the new guild is going to be a mercinary syndicate. we are all for the war and do accept cvc,pvp,rp in all forms.
Why do I see things getting really complicated really fast?

alright after reading this section of posts i can see where everyone is coming from although i do not agree with everyone's comments and such.. seems as if there has been alot of headaches over this whole thing... just because one person causes drama does not mean everyone does.... no one but the staff and admin have the right to tell anyone they can and cannot be apart of something going on in the realm.... anyone and everyone on this server has the right to be a part of any of the realms rps that are happening on the server... dont be so stubburn over a few bad seeds on this server... this Merc group that is in the works has the right to be a part of the war just as anyone else does.... our group has this outlook on things we do not deal with anytype of drama when it comes to OOC reasons because this is a game and everyone has the right to come on here to enjoy themselves and escape reality... we come to BSK to rp and have fun and judgng by a few of the quoted posts here certain people are trying to make that hard on others..... how about this let's all leave the OOC Drama BS off the server and the forums and let everyone enjoy thier time on BSK...
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Heh. You smell like a newbie, so I'll be easy.

Separating BSK and OOC drama is as difficult as separating a woman from a chocolate bar. One just gobbles down the other without regard of the consequences, and that's just the way of things. When the chocolate is gone, that woman is all fat and happy and sated for a while, but it won't be long till she goes grabbing another.

Btw, if you read that and laughed... congrats. If you were offended... go get some chocolate. You'll feel better afterwards.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Gibbo wrote:Heh. You smell like a newbie, so I'll be easy.

Separating BSK and OOC drama is as difficult as separating a woman from a chocolate bar. One just gobbles down the other without regard of the consequences, and that's just the way of things. When the chocolate is gone, that woman is all fat and happy and sated for a while, but it won't be long till she goes grabbing another.

Btw, if you read that and laughed... congrats. If you were offended... go get some chocolate. You'll feel better afterwards.
Mmmm..... chocolate.....
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

I've been wondering what WoW server you've been hiding on...

By the way, no one actually blames you for this latest mess =P Surprise!
ZOMFGOMBIES!
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Gibbo wrote:I've been wondering what WoW server you've been hiding on...

By the way, no one actually blames you for this latest mess =P Surprise!
Aww... I usually always gets the blame... Ah well, those were the good... wait...bad... no... those were the times!

Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Gearing back to a more on topic comment, what happens in BSK is never 'pointless'....

I mean, unless you happen to see someone with the last name "Swift", first name rhyming with something like "Cheeto/leeto/.... vito..."

Subtly was never my strong suit.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Hey two "Noobies" *points to Gibbo and Unicorn ... *throws rotten eggs at them* Gifts from Eon mwuahaha!
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
SoulofDispair
Commoner
Commoner

Post by SoulofDispair »

Gibbo wrote:Heh. You smell like a newbie, so I'll be easy.

interesting outlook on this and yes it made me laugh unlike some i know how to take a joke :) and from what i can see alot of people are holding grudges against others for OOC reasons and that is something that can get someone even more drama thrown towards them over holding the grudges and not just playing the game for what it is a game... i would hate to see the ones holding said grudges ruin fun for others who seek to be involved in the upcoming war whether or not they were a part of the rp before or stated in other posts that they would not be involed as certain characters those people still have the right to be on as a character they wish to be a part of the rp and not be treated badly by anyone without RP reason behind it so please get over the BS and go back to playing the game....
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Hordack wrote:Hey two "Noobies" *points to Gibbo and Unicorn ... *throws rotten eggs at them* Gifts from Eon mwuahaha!
Takes a n00b to know one. Eon, eh? Is that your new god now? Did you just realize that the prayer ring occasionally gives you free armor to make a buck from? Lol.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Takes a n00b to know one. Eon, eh? Is that your new god now? Did you just realize that the prayer ring occasionally gives you free armor to make a buck from? Lol.
Actualy it was the long walks under the star's through the Dark Forest *giggles* or I was tired of getting smited by her *shrugs* can't rember which ....

*whispers* Just don't tell Panacea she may get jealious *giggles*
Hordack The Dark
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

I'm not entirely convinced that you're actually Hordack... that, or you're extremely high (on pixiestix, of course). Giggling? Sweet whispers in my ear? This is getting weird.

Though, in other news, I think this war could use another faction. Danny De Vito needs to lead an army of rocket-wielding penguins through the keep and destroy the big bad bat.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

*cuddles up to Gibbo* Don't you want some of this nice "pixie dust" It make you forget all your problem's *giggles*
Hordack The Dark
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Now I'm almost convinced that you're Winesa... but you don't have that nauseating blue colored font...

And yeah, if the pixie dust will make me forget that you just touched me, hand it over. :mrgreen:
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Now I'm almost convinced that you're Winesa... but you don't have that nauseating blue colored font...

And yeah, if the pixie dust will make me forget that you just touched me, hand it over.

How dare you call me that *pouts* I rather be called a Hunter. How insulting Gibbo call me Lady Winesa.

NO! pixie dust for you *grabs the bag of pixie dust and runs off and hides in the shadows*.
Hordack The Dark