Thanks to Driller

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Andrun
Baron
Baron

Thanks to Driller

Post by Andrun »

Last night's Shalnath run was a blast. I was poignantly reminded why I've had a veritable overload of Death Ward and Negative Energy Protection whenever I go adventuring with a group of that size.

Aildrek and the rust monster (right when I DC'ed too) was a great touch.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Thanks to Driller

Post by driller »

The funny part was watching everyone move back when the Greater Rust Monster appeared.

-driller
Andrun wrote:Last night's Shalnath run was a blast. I was poignantly reminded why I've had a veritable overload of Death Ward and Negative Energy Protection whenever I go adventuring with a group of that size.

Aildrek and the rust monster (right when I DC'ed too) was a great touch.
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

Yeah the Rust Monster..wish I would have taken a screen shot of Gabe running , think he would have beaten a monk in the 40 Yard dash . Thanks again Driller and everyone else involved it was a damn good time .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

At that point Orty would of casted Time Stop and portaled out of there. Hell all of my chars would of been "See ya".
The world is a strange place.
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

Jazelle wrote:At that point Orty would of casted Time Stop and portaled out of there. Hell all of my chars would of been "See ya".
lol Vouch screw that :lol:
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex