Big 'Ol thanks to DM Avalon

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Big 'Ol thanks to DM Avalon

Post by Doofy Britches »

Hey ya'll...

Just wanted to let you know that I was doing my "Friday- nite- thing" and DM Avalon logged on.. and offerred an event in the Arena.. to fight a very *VERY* formidably WORM.. Wow.. pretty cool... we had at least 10 players in the arena testing their skills.. and then a massive free-for-all.. !!! Let me tell you.. do not mess with DM Avalon's White Worms! LoL!

Better- DM Avalon's offer to go tackle Shalnath. (thank you for the frequent raises) I tip my glass to all the players that participated, but mostly to DM Avalon for making getting Shally TONS 'O FUN... and being such a cool DM. It's the little things.. like impromtu events hosted by DM's .. that makes BSK so fun to play.

DM Avalon-- thanks for a great event.. and for stopping in to make the server an unpredicatably and totally awesome place to experience NwN!

Doofy
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
MidnightSyndicate
Baron
Baron

Re: Big 'Ol thanks to DM Avalon

Post by MidnightSyndicate »

yeah it was bloody fun, but I don't think i'll be tackling shalnath again without a pally
We can save this ill-fated race
Who are lost in the ocean of space
Show them the way to reverse their decline
Guide them back on a river of time