Evil guilds

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

Re: Evil guilds

Post by Hordack »

The Shadowstalkers would seem to be an evil guild, but they supposedly don't exist...
No sorry I don't calls the guild as evil as in the sence we are servants of some evil god. Thieve's/Assassin Guild's are not "EVIL" in the sence most would think. We may preform "evil Acts" like assassnation, bribery, loan sharking, pick pocketing and crimes against innocent people.

More or less I think of the group as a "Secret Society" bent on using information against groups like the Hunter's and Starkson's for our own personal gain or those who can pay our fee's.

Otherwise ... Business is Business and those with the most gold coin's get our business.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

There are many 'flavors' of both good and evil.

If your familiar with DragonLance.... the Knights of Takisis were evil - but were also honorable, lawful and generous to their subjects. In many ways it was more peaceful living under their strict rule than living in the more 'free' kingdoms.

The King Priest of Istar on the other hand was good and righteous and was also a brutal dictator and merciless in his application of narrow justice.

The truth is.... that Good and Evil are not 'generic' unless people do not know how to breath life into the role. Generic good and generic bad are boring, annoying and usually very little fun for everyone else to have to put up with.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

Timestopping folks and having a gang of thieves run in and PP them ? Using your other account to hang out by the COLA gate w/ your level 40 to kill and rob lowbies then patting yourself on the back for being such a great RPer ? This has nothing to do w/ playing an evil character it has to do w/ being an asshole .
The Vorite Kazrite Wars were great , back then the Coven of Evil was a force to be reckoned with as a matter of fact if I remember correctly the Hunters fell . Those were truly evil characters and most of them Like Duo , Tamana Mant , William Mant , Murdoc and Hordack are some of the best people you will meet online . Its not just evil characters that get overzealous and start doing stupid things . The BlackStone Knights thought they were entitled to draw steal on anyone with Tiefling wings and look what happened . I would really like to see Wing Zero bring Duo back and reform the Coven but I will also lament the return of the standard server pricks who will just use it as a premise to start crap with the players who just want to run around exploring the server .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

Perhaps there might have to be a return of W.A.R. for We Are Right!
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

*senses an evil power returning* :twisted:
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

*smirks*
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

Those that are interested in learning more about W.A.R. toss me a PM.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Listen, if I go and join up with some evil guild, I want assurance that it won't be a "round table" scenario. I want Trapezoid, Rhombus, or possibly Tetrahedron. No round table.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

twin_snakes wrote:Perhaps there might have to be a return of W.A.R. for We Are Right!
*Senses a Different Evil Power returning* :twisted: :twisted:
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

Roland Deschain wrote:
twin_snakes wrote:Perhaps there might have to be a return of W.A.R. for We Are Right!
*Hides under the bed* "Why did I have to go and open my big mouth"
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Milk_Chocolate wrote:
Roland Deschain wrote:
*Hides under the bed* "Why did I have to go and open my big mouth"
Be glad you did, maybe some good RP can get started =D>
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

Thanatos wrote:Listen, if I go and join up with some evil guild, I want assurance that it won't be a "round table" scenario. I want Trapezoid, Rhombus, or possibly Tetrahedron. No round table.
If you are interested we can talk, I was thinking more a round table for the leaders. Ideally I would like 4 leaders but can work with 2 as well.
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Wing--Zero wrote:Ok guys give me a week and i'll work on something. who knows maybe can exclude the village idiot from the guild.
*coughs* well I didnt realize Wingzero had posted...... the stuff I just posted about sensing an evil power returning was refering to Wing--zero.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

by Wing--Zero on Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:46 am

Ok guys give me a week and i'll work on something. who knows maybe can exclude the village idiot from the guild.
So the village idoit being who? Kazra?
by twin_snakes on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:29 am

Perhaps there might have to be a return of W.A.R. for We Are Right!
God No! ... Oh wait, ummm dose W.A.R. pay better then that cheap Hunter Leader Raven? Cause if they do we need to talk Twin_Snakes.

Hordy
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"