Player Resource Notice: Dead Horse Subjects.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Player Resource Notice: Dead Horse Subjects.

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Here in you will find several topics that should not be brought up for discussion again, ever.
Some of them are things we may do - if and when the time is right - however, there is no good to be served by hashing out the various ideas surrounding the topic.
This is not a 'finished thread' .. I will rewrite this and put it in the rules when I have it organized enough.

Yes, you may add a subject that has been deemed as 'subject closed' or the similar if I have not gotten around to adding it.
No, you may not be cute or funny by adding your own unsolicited tidbits of attention seeking behavior.

Here goes:
We are not adding player housing until the time comes that we decide we have the extra space to allocate to player housing.
-Asking for it will not speed up the process.

We are not discussing potion (10) stacks with players.
-The topic is being reviewed amoung the DM's.

We are not revamping the spell system.

We are not changing the crafting systems in any way other than to address reported bugs.

We are not letting people start at 5th level with more gold and large tracks of marshlands populated by scantly clad barbarian females.

We are not making the Keep open to PvP again.
-Tried that once.

We are not adding gear to alter the existing Spot/Hide balance on the server.

Actually... I am locking this. I doubt Thanny could resist posting something that end up ticking me off and leading me on some unreasonable rant... So, you should PM any "VALID" contributions you want to add.

Mye
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle