A Skeleton's Adventure

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

A Skeleton's Adventure

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

*I would like that no one makes any posts on this unless it's Andrun, I plan on posting a storyline of a funny event that happened in BSK, and would love to Andrun to write his part as Nobar, leaving up to where I posted, so that way, all of the BSK community can catch the full humor of the night*

Opening his eyes, he finds him self inside the temple of Blackstone, the very town he has come to love, or at least, he thinks he loves this town, this town that is named.... what was it named again? Trying hard to fight the memories that seemed so clear, now lost and forgotten, he knew he was indeed in a temple, and he had awoken from... something... he did open his eyes didn't he? Going to pull himself up, he sees that his hands are made out of BONE! Looking around franticly, trying to blink, trying to get a clue as to what was going on, only seeing the polite nod of woman who seems to be a cleric, and two guards with the heads of lions, and wings of angles, standing there. Then he turns, finding a skeleton, much shorter then he, a dwarf, but how did he know what it was, standing next to him, or perhaps a child skeleton, was he it's father? Was he indeed a he? Trying to calm down, slowing his breathing... was he breathing, could a skeleton breath? Could a skeleton think, but he was indeed thinking, wondering what was going on, then, he decided, who needs to breath, it's for the weak, puffing his chest proudly or at least, tried to as best as he could with his new form, he then turns to the smaller skeleton next to him, and was able to speak, how he was able to speak with no lunges, was an amazement to him, but hey, he was able to think, he could do anything,”You boy, your name is Nobar, and I now proclaim you my child, and I am your father, BOB THE SKELETON!” And without paying any attention to the boy, he walked off, to make use of his new life, that he had finally decided, he was able to come upon by pure force of will to live. Pushing aside the double doors, he could hear the hustle and bustle of the town, kids playing, men talking and laughing, women doing chores. At this point he had long given up trying to understand how he was able to do, or sense anything, just decided, it was all done through force of will, or perhaps he had finally gone crazy and this was one really odd trip caused by some plants a local ranger may have given him to have fun on a poor city slicker. Liking the force of will much better, and unwilling to give up his proud ways, he went with it, not willing to call him self crazy. He came upon a hooded woman and a man talking amongst each other, near a portal stone that could travel people great distances in short time, and decided, he would introduce him self. He bowed, and tried to look as harmless as a skeleton could,” Hello travelers, I am Bob the skeleton, and this is my kid Nobar!”
“Oh great, a skeleton, just what we need, I wonder how fast one could kill it..” Was the only reply this woman gave him, probably smiling behind her hood, enjoying torment she put on such a poor creature as him self, for Bob, had never done wrong to this woman, and why would she wish it upon him? Disheartened by the comment, Bob watches her leave after the comment, and nodding and may have said things to the other man, but he seemed to may have done a lot of things that day. Finaly Bob got interested in the conversation enough to hear, “How did it happen” Bob, unsure of how it happened, only shrugged and attacked by another question, “ Does he have a mother?” Bob, unsure, decided to make up an answer so that way the young Nobar wouldn't be discouraged in any way,”The mother died in a fire accident, horrible pitty, we skeletons do hate fire” He pulls out a flaming broad sword, spining it around to show his point, and then something terrible happened, he had set Nobar on fire! The young skeleton had pulled out a wand... and then, VANISHED! Figuring his kid dead, or at least, more dead, he went outside to escape the horrible place where he had lost his only child.

*So Andrun, make up your start, and leave off at least to where they leave town, you can go more if you like, would be great for me cause it's a bit fuzzy =D*
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
Andrun
Baron
Baron

Re: A Skeleton's Adventure

Post by Andrun »

The pitch-black, emotionless world gave way to a new scene before Nobar. "Hmm... stone-hewed walls with a rather devout-looking woman in robes guarded by two beings from the heavens. Somehow this should be familiar to me, but I cannot say with any certainty," he thinks to himself. As if seeing the world for the first time, the skeleton Nobar tries to think of what may have brought him here, but comes up with nothing. Coming up with nothing, at first, he rises to his feet, continuing to take in the world around him. He notes a difference between himself and the other next to him for Nobar is the shorter of the two. The skeleton then notices that while the woman and the two divine creatures are made of flesh and skin, he lacks such luxuries for he is naught but animated bone.

Apparently the skeleton next to him was in dire straights as he panicking about his form. However, after the initial sensation wore off, the skeleton proclaimed loudly, "You boy, your name is Nobar, and I now proclaim you my child, and I am your father, BOB THE SKELETON!" The taller skeleton had apparently retained more of his memory than the shorter one, for he knew both of their names. Having no point of reference to base this off of, the shorter skeleton nodded slightly and followed the taller one out of the temple and into Blackstone proper.

The hustle and bustle of the Keep, even just after dusk, is a sight to behold. Children still played in the streets with not a care in the world. Nobar kept close watch on the comings and goings of the people around the skeletons as they drew many looks, those of fear, anger, trepidation and the like. He would have smiled to these people, but he lacked the necessary muscle and skin 'round his lips to do so.

Nobar continued to follow Bob as he approached two individuals, a cloaked man and woman. The woman wielding a staff and wearing a black cloak seemed quite agitated at the presence of the skeletons and promptly left. Shrugging his shoulders (which made an awful crackling sound), Nobar turned his attention to the conversation between the man and his fellow skeleton. However, at the swing of Bob's greatsword, the tip of it hit some of Nobar's shredded clothing (a scant few remnants of his previous life) and these promptly went up in flame. The fire continued however, searing the shorter skeleton mightily. Fumbling with a release on the staff that he wielded, a short stick dropped out into his hand. Nobar concentrated for the briefest of moments, bringing the captive magic within the wand out, releasing its sorcery. Thinking it was his wand of firequench, Nobar was quite surprised as the triggered magic made him vanish into thin air; his shrieks of pain echoing off of the walls of the nearby buildings.

Dropping to the ground, Nobar rolls around in pain, patting out the flames. The fires finally die down, though not after leaving a few bones blackened at at least one with a hairline crack running through it. Nobar rises to his feet, still invisible, and sets out towards the Hamlet in an effort to find Bob. "What is going on here," the skeleton thinks to himself. "Maybe Bob has some answers, since he seemed to know both our names."
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Re: A Skeleton's Adventure

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

// Sorry it took me a long time to put in the second reply... I couldn't come up with anything to make, and this probably wasn't as funny as the first one but eh, I want to finish the story ^^

Bob finding his way out of the town, came upon two adventures, an elf, as well as a half orc. Bob still feeling disheartened at the lost of his only child, but not wanting to be alone as a skeleton, decided to talk to them ,” Hello, I'm Bob the Skeleton, and I've recently lost my one and only son to a horrible accident with fire... would any of you wish to become a skeleton and be my kid?” The elf seemed horrified, I guess talking skeletons aren't common around the place.
'' Your.... your talking?”
Bob nods
“Ay, that I be, whats wrong with that? Haven't ye ever seen a talken skeleton!?”
“What kind of necromancer made you?”
“OI! I WASN'T MADE BY NO NECROMANCER, PURE FORCE O WILL BROUGHT ME BACK!”
“He most be a great necromancer to give you free thought”
Bob, never really being much of a man of attacking, really wanted to remove this elf's head for some odd reason, then, I miracle happened, Nobar appeared in front of Bob alive, but a little soot on him from the burns, but alive! Bob being relieved his child was alive, hugged Nobar
“NOBAR, YER ALIVE ME BOY!”
“Yes, I went for my wand of fire quench, but I ended up getting my wand of invisibility”
Bob, being so proud of his boy surviving the flames, would have cried if he could, then, seeing a lovely elven woman willingly showing off her legs walking out of the pasture, Bob couldn't resist the urge to talk to her... skeleton women where so bony... and well.. not very pleasing to the eye, and you never really could tell if it was a female skeleton or a male skeleton until it was too late.
“Ello missy, ye be the prettiest thing I've eva been seeing, ye mind being me wife?”
The elven woman said something in elven, Bob was never good with languages, but he continued on, figuring she could at least understand him
“And if ye dun mind me say en, ye got some fine legs too, I've been looken fer a new wife, seems I lost mine, and I already got a kid n all, ye know, be good fer him to have a motha figure.. and a fine one ye be haven too!”
The elven woman continued in elven, and then his son Nobar appeared, speaking also, in elven
“Oy, boy, what ye be sayen? And what she be sayen!?”
Nobar shrugged ,” She says if you hit on her again she will put you back in the grave you came out of”
Bob, starting to really get annoyed with the way these... flesh walkers talked, always making him seem the bad guy when he brought no harm to them, all he wanted was some friends. Nobar, the red haired elven man, and the elven woman, began to chat, Bob being disheartened once more, and no longer caring, just sat back and watch, finaly, the red haired elf once more brought up the necromancer, Bob, having enough of it, pulled out some cloth
“OI! Thats it, I be haven enough of this necromancer stuff! Thats it I'm gaggen yea!”
Bob then proceeded with putting the cloth around the elf's mouth, so he could no longer speak. Then, the elf woman removed the cloth him, and glared at him, Bob!
“Fine, be that way, ye flesh walkers nothen more then a bunch o bullies ye be!”
Then... the weirdest thing happened, a wizard appeared, right from thin air! Then, the worse part came, the elf claimed the wizard to be a NECROMANCER!
“Oi, I been tellen yea, there is no necromancer! I came about from pure force O will”
The elf, not even paying attention to Bob
“So tell me great necromancer, how did you make skeletons with such personalities?”
Bob, not wanting this to go on any further, pulls out his flaming sword, pointing it at the wizard
“THATS IT, I been haven enough of this, come now wizard, so ye can be tasten me steal! And I'll be proven I wasn't made by no necromancer!”
With that, the wizard smiled, and vanished, not saying a word to anyone.

// Alright Andrun... your turn... I hope you remember 0.0
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.