';,,;' THE DARK TOURNAMENT ';,,;'

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

';,,;' THE DARK TOURNAMENT ';,,;'

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

**A tan parchment flaps in the wind. However what catches your attention are the words that are written... in what is now dried blood... Slightly repulsed, and curious to the note's message, you read it**

-=The Dark Tournament=-

Only the strong survive, the weak die.
There are the hunters and the hunted.

Which are you? The strong, the hunter? Or the weak, the hunted?

All will be known, in the DARK TOURNAMENT hosted by none other than the evil druid, Kamryn.

All of Blackstone's mightiest heros and villains, assemble! Take up spell and steel in mortal combat to see who is the top of the food chain... and who is food.

There is only one grand prize. There is no second place. Prevail, or fall.

The winner of the tournament will then face me in the arena.
Defeat me and I will present you with a red forge stone and my very own amulet of the avatar... and place it upon your neck so all may hail the champion.

Lose to me and you gain nothing. There is no second place.

~~Sign up below~~

// I'll be adding more prizes as more forgies become available. I wont set a date unless I see enough players have signed up. If no players sign up here, no tourney

edit: mayd speling corektionz
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Re: ';,,;' THE DARK TOURNAMENT ';,,;'

Post by Hordack »

**A tan parchment flaps in the wind. However what catches your attention are the words that are written... in what is now dried blood... Slightly repulsed, and curious to the note's message, you read it**
**A dark figure reads the parchment and shakes hiss head** What waste of good parchment **Ripes the parchment off the board and goes looking for a bathroom** Damn those mushrooms upset my stomache from the other day.

**burps** and that dwarven ale I got from Andrun didn't help any either.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

**Kamryn approaches the cork board to see if anyone has signed up yet. To his dismay, he discovers the advertisement is missing. Annoyed, he sees some notice by some fellow named "Hordack" and rewrites the message on the other side. When he is done, he notices the boys and girls playing tag nearby and suspects it was probably childish mischeif that lead to his lost note. "Childish brats" he mutters, as he puts the note back on the board and walks away.
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

**Watches from the shadows. After nightfall he leaves the shadows to flips the note over for his former defender, Hordack**

**Whispers** There Hordy, we're even.

**Walks to the runegate and his long road ahead**
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?