Problem players

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Problem players

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

We have banned a few problem players recently and it seems like we have a new crop of arsehats trying to fill in the vacuum.

I have gotten a few screenshots (thankyou) but nothing I can really take action on by themselves.

I have gotten several complaints and seen complaints on the forums.... but not getting much I can act on.

If you can not take screenshots, copy your NWN logs and send them to me. Do not edit them and the logs need to cover several minutes before any problems, the problems specific and several minutes after. Since the logs can be editted, we will not use them as cause to act, but it will provide us with time stamps to compare with other sources. Screenshots are much more prefered though.

Also... once again... While not 'always' on x-fire, I do have it up most of the time - even when I am not at my desk.
My X-fire mane is: Mylelot

If you message me, there is a fair chance that I will be able to log onto BSK, if I am at my desk, and arrive on the scene to see for myself what is happening.

If people complain about problem players and do not give us something we can use as proof to make a decision with, there is not much we can do.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle