A curious note and the coy reply

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Pharo_IK
Count
Count

A curious note and the coy reply

Post by Pharo_IK »

the golem described the messanger who delivered the odd note; a request for a closed meeting to set aside an old feud. the description was clear and pointedly exposed who had left the note: a common courier. following the lead provided by the courier led to another and another and finally it was clear to Wine that she would not get any useful information by continuing the investigation. it was pointless to try anyways - she knew who it was from and she also knew that if she sent a message directly to him, that he would deny any part in the note he had sent.

a smile crossed her face as the thought of what would be a casual denial from him. the operative culture of that particular society was one she had always enjoyed. as dubious as it could be, there was a code - there had to be a code. every organization had to have a code in order to last beyond the lifespan of a single leaders charisma. she took out a quill and began to pen her response.

" To my dear secret admirer,
I welcome your kind words and look forward to meeting you.
The Lady in Blue
"

she was sure he was clever enough that the intent behind such a note would be understood. just to be sure, she poked a hole in the top and bottom of the message and slipped the same type of flower as the one he had left for her as another kind of message was shared not to long ago. a golem was told to issue the notice to a Page and have the message posted to the public notice board and insure that the message and the flower remained in place for at least 48 hours. she doubted, however, that it would take the full 48 hours for the follow up message to arrive for her.
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Re: A curious note and the coy reply

Post by Hordack »

**a note left on the public board attached to it a black rose**

To the Lady in Blue,

What a lovely blue dress you do wear around the Keep. A nice cool afternoon walk in the garden's would do nicely on the weekend. Unless You just wish for me to drop in on you the next time I see you about?

signed -- secret admirer