Nathans Guide to BSK as I leave.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Nathans Guide to BSK as I leave.

Post by Nathan Scorne »

What can I say on my departure that cannot be misinterpreted and thus morphed into a level 40 Wall of fire?

I want to thank Driller for his splendid work on the Module itself, I really enjoyed my horse rides.
I want to thank all of the unbiased Roleplayers that made the game even better.
I want to thank Dan for his offer to give me his items. I don't know him but that was a very generous offer.

Do not let my experience in BSK deter you from giving it a chance, there are many great and wonderful players in there that I will miss. If you seek them out patiently, you will find they will be of great assistance and enhance your enjoyment within the server.

Stay away from the arena and avoid the Hamlet whenever possible. Do not go AFK in areas not designated No PvP. Travel in big groups and learn to take screenshots. BSK welcomes all into their home, treat it as if it were your own and those within it as family.

My friends will never be forgotten. =D> My only regret is that I could not give you more. Please forgive me. :(
Leaving is the only feasible option for me now.

To those who have wronged me, fret not for I have forgiven thee and hold no ill will against you.

Any questions, comments or opinions. pleasee-mail them to Nathan_Scorne@Hotmail.com
Thank you.

P.S. I will be reading the forums from time to time. Please allow me a graceful exit by not attacking my name lest :twisted: Scorne :twisted: be upon thee.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: Nathans Guide to BSK as I leave.

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

To keep this as the author intended it... i.e. peaceful and pleasant ...

I am placing a lock on this unless the author asks for it to be removed.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle