New Areas??

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

New Areas??

Post by Capt Cliff »

I heard that there were going to be new area's added to BSK? That true? A city or something is what I heard. What level will these new areas be for?
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: New Areas??

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

This is being discussed. Luc has a vision of the server that will cause a few changes.

Until detials are sorted out we will not be discussing possibilities in the open forums.

I can say that the overall style of BSK will not change. There is no need for people to worry about sweeping differences in the layout, play style or standards, though there will be areas added and some new quests.

The biggest change will be when the 1.69 tilesets are used to add another level of variety.

To soundly indicate that this is will not be discussed at this time in depth and to avoid wild speculation.... Locked!

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle