An apology to Blackstone Keep players, dms and admins.

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

An apology to Blackstone Keep players, dms and admins.

Post by Tiberius »

Okay, so apparently I made a big mistake sharing my account with people. I was thinking I could allow people to level up characters for me when I did not have the time to do it, and that includes my brother. I had some people play my characters specifically for blackstone keep, however dont mistake me for not ever doing anything wrong, some people I may have offended before myself actually and I want to apologize for that. I also want to apologize for anything rude that was said by my brother or my friend to ANYONE. I am sorry, I work 5 days a week and only get the weekends off, I been on vacation however and would like to enjoy it, so I make the biggest mistake by giving my password and having my brother and a friend play my accounts and they are familair with BSK they have played it before quite a bit but then went to Stormnexus. I understand I am most likely going to remained banned however I still want to apologize in any case for the trouble they caused, I no longer allow them on my account as well so if a chance is given, I can assure you it will never happen again. I may have made some mistakes as well myself perhaps offending people and I want to apologize to them too. But the majority of the things that dms are telling me I dont even remember.

I couldn't stand to be booted from the server considering all the time and effort I put into it and the time I put into founding the Ral-Grey and actually getting members who are nice enough to lead it for me as I have no real experience in completely leading a guild. I am more of the type who advises guild masters and comes up with ideas and such for the guild. I wanna thank you guys too and hopefully the Ral-Grey will last. My only goal was to really get to own Freefolk Island. But again I wanna apologize to all of you who play BSK, including the dms and admins and my guild members for letting this happen.
Characters:

Tiberius, High Advisor of Ral-Grey
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: An apology to Blackstone Keep players, dms and admins.

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Thanks for your statement.

And sorry for the trouble caused in all this.

Unless your the guy I banned for the XDragonGayX incident, you have not been banned as of yet.

We will likely let this dog lay and hope such problems do not occur again.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: An apology to Blackstone Keep players, dms and admins.

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Before anyone can detract from this, I am going to lock it so it has a chance to sink into history.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle