Q&A on The Order of Shadowstalker's

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Re: Q&A on The Order of Shadowstalker's

Post by Roland Deschain »

Hordack wrote:
I was just thinking it would be interesting for DMs to collect such bribes and keep you honest in spending the gold.
Am sure the powers to be will be hearing from me soon and possibly recieving a big bribe to acquire some new land and a new home. The little gnomes are busy at work on a new design and the way some people are buying up my stock piles of stones ... Gold will not be a issue for future projects :shock:

Kinda wonder? Am I in it for the greed or the power ... or just both :twisted:
People are buying your stock piles of stones???? Don't you mean Cort is buying your stockpiles of stones. Also as you primary investor I expect some kind of showing for it :P
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

People are buying your stock piles of stones???? Don't you mean Cort is buying your stockpiles of stones. Also as you primary investor I expect some kind of showing for it
So true you have bought more then 70% of my stock pile ...

I am sure there will be a showing soon enough *taps new Bastard Sword made by Cort Blacksmithing Inc." Just got wait for the right time and place. :twisted:
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Hordack wrote:Kinda wonder? Am I in it for the greed or the power ... or just both :twisted:
I'd say both. :evil: ............................................................:mrgreen: Am a Knight --->
Last edited by Nathan Scorne on Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

A note for those who wish to the Shadowstalker's and do read carefuly

DO NOT come up to me and ask me occly if you can join the Shadowstalker's. This in fact will get you placed on the "Black LIst" of people we don't want.

DO NOT come up to me and ask me if you can join the Shadowstalker's IC. Far as anyone knows the Shadowstalkers have long disappeared from Blackstone keep and only few older ex-memeber's like Hordack remain. Nobody but a few IC know that the Shadowstalker's have returned and unless your a memeber of the Shadowstalker's that isnt you!

We are a private Guild we recruit who we wish. Just because you party with me or RP with my character dose not mean I will recruit yoiur character. Hordack is a paranoid thief and normaly takes weeks [IRL time] to get to know somebody before he recruits a person.

Lastly .... The guild has never been referred to as the "Shadow Guild" in my time and personaly I hate that name. Current member's do not refer it as so either, the Stalker's in fact use a name compeltely different to discuss business with other's and only if you are those who do business with us, only those Guilds would know it.
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"