To Nather (Split from Public Board)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Re: To Nather

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

:( Darn, no smiting, well, time to pack my bags and try to find the next potential car wreck.
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

Okay were good then?
Characters:

Tiberius, High Advisor of Ral-Grey
vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by vito swift »

aw man i had this long post bout me ranting about stuff but it didnt show up and now i dont wanna write it all again ~.~ well short version HARM DONT = PWN NATHER SHADDUP WERE ONLY "BULLYING" YOU CAUSE YOU INSULT US FIRST JUST CAUSE YOUR LVL FRIGGIN 10 DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHIN YOU FRIGGIN SAY!! OH IM LVL 10 SO IM INSULT DAT LVL 40 IF HE SAYS ANYTHING BACK IMA SAY ON THE FORUMS HES BULLYING ME!? WTH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

TORCHES!? [-o<
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
DM Nexus
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: To Nather (Split from Public Board)

Post by DM Nexus »

The Public Board is for In Character posts only, so I moved everything but the original post to General Discussion.
Andrun
Baron
Baron

Post by Andrun »

*is amused by all of this*
*munches on popcorn*

Anyone else want some? Oh and Alamore... torches. =D>

*Edit*

I wasn't going to post anything here originally (as my usual stance is to stay very far away from this level of crying/drama), but as of late, I have been hearing nothing good about the whole Blackstone Knights/Ral-Grey situation from both sides.
* NO Killing other players characters without consent.
If based on RP, at the conclusion of the event, slain characters should be raised OOC. If the character still 'dead' IC, use the emote wand to lie back down or just leave the area. No grief killing is permitted. No alignment based murder is permitted, I'm evil there forth I will kill everyone.
1.If you insult someone OCC or IC you consent to PvP.
Followed by...
3.If you are involved in a guild you consent to PvP.
You got people going around killing the Blackstone Guard NPC's it's dumb
If they've got a legit, IC reason to do so, I personally have no problem with this.
I also had Ariel and Pheadra chasing me in the underdark trying to kill me, and I dont even know the reasons
Please see quote about being in a guild and consenting to PvP...
I mean, that is pathetic and immature on their part
I'd take that as an OOC insult... please see quote about OOC insults above.
Everyone picks on the BSK knights
Your generalizations are aggrevating. Not everyone picks on the BSK knights, only a select few.

Oh, and I personally believe that character titles should be earned, not doled out on a wide basis. Perhaps RPing earning those very titles might garner you even an iota of more respect on this server (this is to everyone, I am being a hypocrite and speaking in generalizations). Also, perhaps not having the title in your character's name (as it is a bit distracting) might help as well.

More to come later, gotta head off to work.

- Andrun
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

This is all I have to say to this ... Dude if your going to insult a 40 lvl Rogue/Assassin IC in marvale in the shop's then come here and whine about it cause you know you will get your butt kicked is being a piss poor RPer ... So then a word of advice be respectful to other's and treat other's as you wish to be treated in IC and maybe you character will live to see another day ... Just to prove a point ask any of the old timers who been on the server more then 3 years ... I hardly kill anyone just for sport or PvP unless its a duel in the arena.

So I suggest reading the forums under the rules about insulting other players and how this matter's to RP/PvP before you go around insulting somebody wearing pure black armor ... who look's like a assassin ... and any would clearly guess to be a 40 lvl old timer cause only us few old timers have the pure black dye ... :roll:

And if any DM would like to see the insulting IC comment ... I do have a screenie of it :shock:

Hordack The Dark Leader of The Order of Shadowstalker's
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Feel free to send the Screenies to me if you have not contacted another DM already.

e-mail: ST_DM_Myl( at )swords( dot )cc

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Tiberius wrote:
I in a way try to protect the knights so they can train in peace and get higher leveled. Also something else that comes to my attention the fact that evil characters just LOVE to pick on them cause their low. Why can't they wait until their higher leveled then try talking shit to the Knights, there is alot of them after all. Im just saying, things like this make the whole server busted, everyone complains about higher levels picking on lower levels, and then metagaming which EVERYONE does in this server its disgusting. Then to top it off what I hear the most complaints about...is how DM's are never on to help or enforce any of the rules. You got people going around killing the Blackstone Guard NPC's it's dumb. I also had Ariel and Pheadra chasing me in the underdark trying to kill me, and I dont even know the reasons, maybe cause I got into a small argument with Marcus the other day out of character, and so the rest of them all try to jump me in the underdark when im training in peace, even AFTER I made up with Marcus and we were cool again.

I wouldnt even expect pheadra to do that since she claims her brother is the owner of the server and she says its harder for her rather then more easy to try and play on his server. I mean, that is pathetic and immature on their part, I was simply training in peace. Then when I died, i got ressurected, rebuffed myself then Vayne kills me, and again this is where ignorance comes in, why the hell would I buff and try to fight 3 people I know I cant beat? I was rebuffing to go back to my training, I said nothing to them either that day. I kept my calm and just went on to training after all that.

Honestly, I would of made that post in character too, but I wasnt sure if his was in character considering he used the word "gay". Of course I would listen to both stories, im just saying if hes gonna keep killing Nather even when nather is just trying to train, im gonna protect him. Everyone picks on the BSK knights, people say they make to many rules, of course, their blackstone knights they guard blackstone keep it's all roleplay. It's not like it's the real rules of the server. It was very uneccasary for you to even post in here Roland, I dont even know what your problem is considering I been nice to you as much as possible because of all the times you helped me out when I was a lowbie.

{edit by myle to give paragraphs... I tried to read this 3 times before giving up and giving some spaces}
This is what I am talking about. Tiberius, who has killed me in the past and forced me into exile for a month, (72 hours Real Time) Sees what the rest of you refuse to acknowledge. Perhaps if the Player list did not exist players would watch who they prey on. But even then they would begin once they learned their opponents level another way.

This is my side, I was asked by a fellow knight to open a portal to Marvales Merchant that he could acquire better equipment for training, he was level 10 or so...

I step out of the Playful Maiden, There is Hordack on a horse, I go to the ship, He gives chase, Fine. I get to Marvale and I see him follow, No problems. I enter the shop and again he follows.

I am talking to my knights after they teleport in and after a moment...
(The events presented here take place inside the Marvale Merchant Shop)

-I ask Hordack "Excuse me sir, are you following me by chance"
-His reply "What if I am"
-I answer "Could I ask why"
-His reply "What if I am, I do as I please"

Enter Vayne (The vilest of all Highway Robbers on the Blackstone Road)
-Vayne says "Hey! It's Nather!
*Pushes Hordack* <--He just pushed Hordack! Remember I haven't touched Hordack but looks like Hordack wants to touch me. :evil:

-Hordack says "Nather?" <-- This stranger doesn't even know who I am so why is he following me I ask myself? Yet Hordack ignores the person who "Pushed him" Okay!?

-Nather asks Vayne "This a friend of yours Vayne?"
-Vayne replies "Tela is, don't know this guy." Yeah, well obviously Hordack knows Vayne is fortieth level and that I am not. (Player list perhaps? At the very least.)

-Hordack states "I have no friends" *Chuckles*
-Nather replies "Perhaps a summer Camp could remedy that"
I again do not wish to be this strangers friend. He dresses all Black like a common thief looking for his next score, Come now.

Vayne -'Well, ima go to the hamlet nather if you get my meaning"
Yes I do, he is going to rob lowbies out of 20 gp for passage on Blackstone road.
Acceptable and enjoyable Roleplay.

-Tela makes a Baffleing statement which made no sense to me to the point that I had to ask for clarification OOC. :shock:

-Hordack relpies "Summer Camp?

-Hordack "So Nather.... If that is your name that Vayne gave you... Do you have a problem with what I do?" (What does he want to do and why is he following me to do it!? PAN is right here in the shop. Follow her, A super Hottie! :oops: )

-Vayne "Why is everyone here?" (Is it not obvious Vayne? It is because I look so Good :oops: )
-Vayne "Or I mean why is Pan here?" (Just another fan? <-- No offense Pan. :lol: Don't need more enemies out of misunderstandings)

-Nather answers Hordack "If you admire me so, perhaps you should become a Knight, But as far as a relationship, I am married and even if I weren't I would not be interested in a person of the same sex. So think this through thoroughly stranger, Good day."
(Nather follows Vayne into the portal to prevent the robberies once again.)
I did not call him gay but if the shoe fits? Why else would he be following such a.... Character of high charisma!
I don't know your plan Hordack but it's not the first time I had to shoo away such abnormalities. (No offense to those of unorthadox sexual preferences)

This is all fine roleplay until...

(Forum post to justify the killing of another player while training, WTH!)
Go kill Vayne hot shot! He pushed you in plain view of everyone in the shop but that doesn't offend you?!

(Actual quotes are written within the " " of which I have the screenshots open while posting this.)

There is my side and Thank you Tiberius for sticking up for the lowbies.
And no, I won't come in with my high level characters from my pre BSK shut down era account just to avenge a knights death, Ever.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

Humm .. well lets ... SO purpose of the Shadowstalker's is to spy on persons in keep and find out weather they are worth stealing those little gold coins from ... WELL DUH! I AM A ROGUE! A THIEF! a SMART THIEF WOULD STALK ITS PREY TO FIND OUT IF SAID PERSON IS WORTH BECOMING A MARK FOR MY EMPLOYEE'S OR EVEN MYSELF TO PICK POCKET ... But DUDE to be so stupid to insult somebody who you can clearly see is a 40 lvl in all black is just plain stupid in itsself. I do stuff for the purpose of RP ... not to kill some whiny ass 10th lvl( which to note I didnt find out until today what lvl you where cause unlike others I dont check the server list to see what people are ... that would be metagamey ).

Because you think you can go around insulting people as a low level player and get away with it. You are very much mistaken. I suggest you read the server rules. Only person making this a Occly issue is you lover boy *blows kiss at Nather* maybe you need a lesson in manner's and how to respect other's.

By the way Hordack the Dark is married to the beuatiful Lady Panacea Stromwatcher ( aka Pan) ( the "Pan" that Vayne was referring to who was hidding in the shadows only few feet from my own character lol )
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

(Forum post to justify the killing of another player while training, WTH!)
Go kill Vayne hot shot! He pushed you in plain view of everyone in the shop but that doesn't offend you?!
heh dat almost answers it's self he didn't attack Hordy for one of 2 reasons 1) Vayne was in party of said Hordack or 2) he bluntly ignored him because he is ''Vito Swift" its common thing that happens when you play a Swift :shock:
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

So are we talking about RP or OOC parties here? Make up your minds.
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Andrun wrote:*is amused by all of this*
Oh, and I personally believe that character titles should be earned, not doled out on a wide basis. Perhaps RPing earning those very titles might garner you even an iota of more respect on this server (this is to everyone, I am being a hypocrite and speaking in generalizations). Also, perhaps not having the title in your character's name (as it is a bit distracting) might help as well.

- Andrun
Thank you for that sage advice, by the way?
Can you tell me how you earned the power (or title) to become an Avatar of Vor? :twisted:
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

ooc parties >.>
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Andrun
Baron
Baron

Post by Andrun »

Nathan Scorne wrote:
Andrun wrote:*is amused by all of this*

- Andrun
Thank you for that sage advice, by the way?
Can you tell me how you earned the power (or title) to become an Avatar of Vor? :twisted:
It would be my pleasure, oh ye of little faith. The first and most important thing I did after coming across the idea that Andrun's clerical divinely-granted powers (which serve him no in-game purpose aside to improve the quality of RP) is run it past Driller and get his approval. Second, I went off to RP on my own for about 2 to 3 hours for Andrun to become blessed and gain this new ability (which was more of a gradual revealing over a length of time rather than a straight-up fully-revealed ordeal), and I have RPed it religiously (pun intended) ever since. Third, and this is truly my favorite part, Andrun's gift is not that he is an Avatar of Vor. His gift is purely cosmetic with the exception of his vocal ability. You see, It is Andrun's stance on Blackstone that he learn all he can from the myraid of races found in the world so will not only be able to assist them (ie- heal them) more effectively, but perhaps bring some into the worship of Vor. The first step down this path is that he be able to communicate to all the races of the world.

He is able to speak all languages. That's it, sunshine. He is not an Avatar of Vor, he possesses no title nor claim to nobility. Thank you for brightening my day.

Signed,
High Cleric of Vor and Potentate of His Devout Clergy, Baron Andrun Hammertower the Penitent, Esquire.

PS- And, just as an aside, I initially defended your actions to those who trouble you now. I now seek to atone for this mistake.