To Nather (Split from Public Board)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

To Nather (Split from Public Board)

Post by Nathan Scorne »

This is exactly what I mean when I say that the boredom suffered by the oldest players and their Bullying here is incredible. Fortunately, I had to obtain screenshots for another players dubios roleplay comments prior to this so called insult. so... If the DM that handles grievences would be so kind as to identify himself to me, I shall send the screenshots.

Furthermore, I do not consent to this so called insult nor to it's PvP harassment.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Re: To Nather

Post by Tiberius »

Looks like I have to kill another that's after you Nather? I'll take care of him, dont worry, if he is bullying you cause your a lower level just send me a tell i'll kill him over and over again until he stops.
Characters:

Tiberius, High Advisor of Ral-Grey
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Tiberius wrote:Looks like I have to kill another that's after you Nather? I'll take care of him, dont worry, if he is bullying you cause your a lower level just send me a tell i'll kill him over and over again until he stops.
// Sorry to post on your IC post Hordack.

Tiberius I would think real hard before dragging yourself into something like this. It would also be good to hear both sides of the story. Keep in mind you are not a DM and that often times if this is the attitude someone has before even hearing the OTHER side of the story that it will lead to nothing But OOC drama, or IC enemies that you really don't want.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

Honestly, I don't care about becoming your in character enemy, you make it sound bad, if im roleplaying im having fun reguardless of weather im dying. Your required to ressurect after the kill anyways. That's one of the very few good rules this server has toward pvp. Ive seen cases where two people would argue, weather it's ooc or in character, their both the same level, but one of them has a higher level character and he/she goes to log onto it. That is called big brothering or Grief killing. It's also like when you beat someone in an in character fight, and they take it ooc, get mad and go get a higher level character then come kill that person. I have seen it all on this server, or for instance the names of peoples characters.

I know someone who was forced to make a new character cause of the name by dms. There is one person with the name that has a title "High Centurion of All-Gey" Now thats just harrassment and plain immature right there. Not to mention the ignorance of that person considering he doesn't know what were all about or who we really are. These are the things that make me want to become a DM and try to prevent without having to ban anyone. I even been harassed and insulted cause I spelled theurgist wrong, even though there are reasonable explanations as to why I spelled it wrong. Or like my usernam, Captian Winters, I know its spelled Captain. Maybe the other name was taken perhaps? Or maybe I made a typo and didn't realize it. Just like when I spelled Theurgist. Of course I spelled it wrong, people make typo errors, I didn't realize it until about 5-10 min after I logged in with the character, and I didn't feel like remaking him. People on this server are just pure ignorance, and yes I would listen to his side of the story all he has to do is send me a message. Im sure he can do that, he's a big boy, he doesnt need YOU busting in here into the business.

I in a way try to protect the knights so they can train in peace and get higher leveled. Also something else that comes to my attention the fact that evil characters just LOVE to pick on them cause their low. Why can't they wait until their higher leveled then try talking shit to the Knights, there is alot of them after all. Im just saying, things like this make the whole server busted, everyone complains about higher levels picking on lower levels, and then metagaming which EVERYONE does in this server its disgusting. Then to top it off what I hear the most complaints about...is how DM's are never on to help or enforce any of the rules. You got people going around killing the Blackstone Guard NPC's it's dumb. I also had Ariel and Pheadra chasing me in the underdark trying to kill me, and I dont even know the reasons, maybe cause I got into a small argument with Marcus the other day out of character, and so the rest of them all try to jump me in the underdark when im training in peace, even AFTER I made up with Marcus and we were cool again.

I wouldnt even expect pheadra to do that since she claims her brother is the owner of the server and she says its harder for her rather then more easy to try and play on his server. I mean, that is pathetic and immature on their part, I was simply training in peace. Then when I died, i got ressurected, rebuffed myself then Vayne kills me, and again this is where ignorance comes in, why the hell would I buff and try to fight 3 people I know I cant beat? I was rebuffing to go back to my training, I said nothing to them either that day. I kept my calm and just went on to training after all that.

Honestly, I would of made that post in character too, but I wasnt sure if his was in character considering he used the word "gay". Of course I would listen to both stories, im just saying if hes gonna keep killing Nather even when nather is just trying to train, im gonna protect him. Everyone picks on the BSK knights, people say they make to many rules, of course, their blackstone knights they guard blackstone keep it's all roleplay. It's not like it's the real rules of the server. It was very uneccasary for you to even post in here Roland, I dont even know what your problem is considering I been nice to you as much as possible because of all the times you helped me out when I was a lowbie.

{edit by myle to give paragraphs... I tried to read this 3 times before giving up and giving some spaces}
Last edited by Tiberius on Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters:

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Tiberius wrote:Honestly, I don't care about becoming your in character enemy, you make it sound bad, if im roleplaying im having fun reguardless of weather im dying. Your required to ressurect after the kill anyways. That's one of the very few good rules this server has toward pvp. Ive seen cases where two people would argue, weather it's ooc or in character, their both the same level, but one of them has a higher level character and he/she goes to log onto it. That is called big brothering or Grief killing. It's also like when you beat someone in an in character fight, and they take it ooc, get mad and go get a higher level character then come kill that person. I have seen it all on this server, or for instance the names of peoples characters. I know someone who was forced to make a new character cause of the name by dms. There is one person with the name that has a title "High Centurion of All-Gey" Now thats just harrassment and plain immature right there. Not to mention the ignorance of that person considering he doesn't know what were all about or who we really are. These are the things that make me want to become a DM and try to prevent without having to ban anyone. I even been harassed and insulted cause I spelled theurgist wrong, even though there are reasonable explanations as to why I spelled it wrong. Or like my usernam, Captian Winters, I know its spelled Captain. Maybe the other name was taken perhaps? Or maybe I made a typo and didn't realize it. Just like when I spelled Theurgist. Of course I spelled it wrong, people make typo errors, I didn't realize it until about 5-10 min after I logged in with the character, and I didn't feel like remaking him. People on this server are just pure ignorance, and yes I would listen to your side of the story, all you have to do is send me a message. Besides, it's not like I knew you played Alain Dupri, your the type that helps noobies, like you did with me, so I know he had to do something wrong. I thought you were some random guy who was bored and thought he should kill lowbies like the Blackstone Knights. Which also brings to my attention the fact that evil characters just LOVE to pick on them cause their low. Why can't they wait until their higher leveled then try talking shit to the Knights, there is alot of them after all. Im just saying, things like this make the whole server busted, everyone complains about higher levels picking on lower levels, and then metagaming which EVERYONE does in this server its disgusting. Then to top it off what I hear the most complaints about...is how DM's are never on to help or enforce any of the rules. You got people going around killing the Blackstone Guard NPC's it's dumb. Now you should send me a message saying what happend Roland so I can decide weather or not I want another enemy. Cause I know you as a person that helps people, not kill people for no reason.
lmao I have no idea what you are talking about. I was making a general statement I have no dog in this race, I was simply trying to get you to step back and hear the other side of the story before you start trying to PK everyone. Also when Have I supposedly metagamed you, or anyone else for that matter?
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

Doesn't matter, and that paragraph you just quoted, I was editing that one, I just retyped a new one because for a moment I thought you were the person who made this topic, so I suggest you re-read the edited version.
Characters:

Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

Post by Alamore-Threepwood »

Honestly, I don't care about becoming your in character enemy, you make it sound bad, if im roleplaying im having fun reguardless of weather im dying. Your required to ressurect after the kill anyways. That's one of the very few good rules this server has toward pvp.
You're required to rez people after fights? 0.0, man, old days that rule was never forced, dang, you got lucky man, you know how much gold I've lost with Alamore? What do you have to complain about at all in PvP if your getten rez, should be like old days, you piss some one off, you get killed, you lose gold, and if you get rezed, it's because the kindness of the other player.
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

If your not worth a good laugh, your worth nothing at all.
Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

I remember those days actually about 3 years ago when this server used to be fun, and dms were always on. People were even getting banned for christ sakes when they do shit their not supposed to do. But yes you used to not actually get rezzed I lost alot of exp and stuff too. The thing is though they make it a rule because...well for example I respawned accidentaly in the arena cause I forgot even if your in the arena, but close near that little ramp, you go to the temple. Well I lost like 15-20k experience. So that is why your required to give rezz's. Oh and I agree with your little statement below your post, about adding action server feeling to roleplay. I hate roleplay servers where it takes 2 years to get to level 25.
Characters:

Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

They need to reset Arena to good old days as well ><, use to have huge battle royals, like 10 people all trying to kill each other all over the arena, was great =D
Yes, I know, you think all of my suggestion are stupid, but you know what, there is nothing wrong with adding an action server feeling to a role playing server.

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Tiberius wrote:Doesn't matter, and that paragraph you just quoted, I was editing that one, I just retyped a new one because for a moment I thought you were the person who made this topic, so I suggest you re-read the edited version.
Dont get all defensive I was trying to help you. And answer my question when have I metagamed you? and what did Alain have to do with anything? I was only posting to try make sure that you heard all of the events that took place before you tried to kill someone. Would make you look real bad if the things that happened to nather were provoked (not saying they were but would it is always good to find out) and you attacked.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

QUICK, TO THE TORCHES!

Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

I know you've never metagamed me, you never did any of the things ive mentioned in that paragraph, I am just saying other people. I just wish it was like the good old days where everyone roleplayed and yes the arena was FULL of people trying to kill eachother. Now it seems like ever since BSK 2 went down and they put BSK 1 back up...it just seems dead even though quite a bit of players play still. I also understand what your trying to do here, I have realized that. I was planning on getting the whole story anyways down before I make any final decisions of doing anything.
Characters:

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Tiberius wrote:I know you've never metagamed me, you never did any of the things ive mentioned in that paragraph, I am just saying other people. I just wish it was like the good old days where everyone roleplayed and yes the arena was FULL of people trying to kill eachother. Now it seems like ever since BSK 2 went down and they put BSK 1 back up...it just seems dead even though quite a bit of players play still. I also understand what your trying to do here, I have realized that. I was planning on getting the whole story anyways down before I make any final decisions of doing anything.
Ok thats all I was trying to do. lol
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Alamore-Threepwood
Count
Count

No, no stories, GRAB YOUR ARMS AND CHARGE EACH OTHER UNTIL THE OTHER SIDE RUNS OUT OF SMITES!!!

Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

Ah good then, were cool then right? Lol
Characters: