To Nather

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Hordack
Duke
Duke

To Nather

Post by Hordack »

To insult me and call me gay, in my eye's this is worth sending you to my God. In the name of Kazra I will spill your blood on the field of battle at time and place I choose.

*signed the Dark One*
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Re: To Nather

Post by Nathan Scorne »

You know very well I did not insult you. If you took offense becuase you have secret desires you keep from your wife, That is your prerogative.

Nonetheless, I'm hoping you will retract your threat and you need not read any further.

Thank you.

Lord Nather, Blackstone Knight.

Otherwise... (Please responde)
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
Hordack
Duke
Duke

Post by Hordack »

This is no threat ... just the fact that will happen for your insult ... you want out, a apology must be made in public in front of the "Great Oak" and a tribute of of one million gold paid. If the Apology and Tribute is paid this matter end's.

*signed the Dark One*

//occ note here #1 how do you know I am married it was never spoken "In Character" at the time of the insult. So please if your going to "Role Play" and keep things "In Character" do so by not using OCC information posted in the forums in other threads. Thank You
Hordack The Dark
"Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Your only a "Legend" if the people believe the "myth's" that are told about you.
"Dark Stalker" aka "Hordack The Dark Thief of Blackstone Keep"
Tiberius
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Tiberius »

The Ral-Grey are always at your side Lord Nather. Remember this, if you have any problems or have had any lately, due tell me.

Tiberius Tir'endlen of Ral-Grey
Characters:

Tiberius, High Advisor of Ral-Grey
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Hordack wrote:This is no threat ... just the fact that will happen for your insult ... you want out, a apology must be made in public in front of the "Great Oak" and a tribute of of one million gold paid. If the Apology and Tribute is paid this matter end's.

*signed the Dark One*

//occ note here #1 how do you know I am married it was never spoken "In Character" at the time of the insult. So please if your going to "Role Play" and keep things "In Character" do so by not using OCC information posted in the forums in other threads. Thank You

//Psst, I know this is old news - I did not want to feed the flames, but sense you publically announced your divorce (or whatever) and this is now a mute point.... I'd point you to the the fact that as secretive as Hordack tries to be - he is a well known figure and like it or not the peasantry would likely have many tales to tell about him both good and bad since he can't seen to pick one side long enough to get his custom stationary delievered.. Also - you posted a very public wedding annoucement a long time ago:
Hordack wrote:*Note Posted on the Great Oak and Blackstone Temple door*

The wedding of Lord Hordack the Dark and Lady Panacea Stormwatcher will take place this Sunday in the Blackstone Theater ( 5pm cst ). Armbrust will be doing the service for the couple. Best man will be Gatori and the Maid of Honor will be Tamana Mant.

We request all those who wish to attend meet in the Blackstone Temple about 15 mins before the wedding so a portal can be opened to get all the quest's in. Gatori will be handling the entry into the Theater.

All person's who attend MUST be in formal dress. NO armor, shields, or weapons allowed.

There is a open invite to all Hunter's and member's of the White Rose.

If Starkson member's wish to attend they must request a invite from Hordack or Lady Panacea before coming to the wedding other then those close personal friends who have been invited already.

Signed,

Lord Hordack the Dark
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

:lol:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?