Theres no bad words in this one

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Theres no bad words in this one

Post by vito swift »

fine i wont cuss but i sersouly thought that jetta was my bud but i guess not im done with that server i get too much crap from so many people for no reason thats why im so mad
i dont derserve all this crap i mean i gotta deal with court as in real life court every friggin week i play bsk to escape from the irl bull crap i get and its just as bad there :(

ya jerks... you gotta relize im 14 so yeah ima act immature and get angry faster then others but thats cause everyone picks on me and makes fun of me cause of my age and if theyre not pickin on me cause of thats its my guild or that Vayne doesnt have a last name THERE IS A RP REASON FOR THAT SO STOP ASKIN ME ABOUT or that i PVP too much and in the old Vaynes bio SAYS HES A DUELEST i like to PVP so what? i like to rp too

~Vayne
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: Theres no bad words in this one

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Vito...

The fact is, YOU know you're 14 and that YOU'RE prone to fits of anger. As any other player on this server it is YOUR responsibility to control yourself. You have been asked many times by both players and DM's not to use your characters/shifter-forms to push others around and not to disrupt others who wish to RP and not associate with you.

I will not say this is all your fault - I do not know if your claims against this Jetta person are valid... But - you are refusing to supply us DM's with screen shots so I can not make a judgement call.

What I will say is that you have shown a pattern of disrespect and harassment both in game and now on the forums with your language. EVEN with your history, I am willing to assist you regarding the in game problems your having.

However, you need to stop trying to use your age as an excuse for your behavior, follow the rules of the server and supply the DM team with the screen shots they need to make a ruling.

That said, if you want to leave the server.... then leave. But do so without all the drama.
If you want to stay.... then stay. But do so without all the drama.

The choice is yours.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

No no...keep the drama. It's keeping me entertained :D
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Thanatos wrote:No no...keep the drama. It's keeping me entertained :D
You must be easy to entertain... or like the cheap stuff.
The world is a strange place.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Jazelle wrote:
I answer phones all day for a living. If we had some dancing monkeys at work, I wouldn't have to surf for forum drama. Checking wired, slashdot, forbes, redherring, etc. can only produce so much entertainment.

But I've been known to rent some trashy horror movies for kicks :P
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Thanatos wrote:
Jazelle wrote:
I answer phones all day for a living. If we had some dancing monkeys at work, I wouldn't have to surf for forum drama. Checking wired, slashdot, forbes, redherring, etc. can only produce so much entertainment.

But I've been known to rent some trashy horror movies for kicks :P
True you can only go with Spears just so long before it's a repeat.
The world is a strange place.