WTF

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

WTF

Post by vito swift »

dont delete that mr dm cause it is <bunnyrabbits> and i dont take screenies like an <avid photographer> why am i gonna get banned cause of what theyre doin to me? its friggin <bunnyrabbits>

~Vayne

*edited out curse words but left the content as is other wise - Carpe*
vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Re: WTF

Post by vito swift »

know what im done yet...
Warlock follows me around takin my kills mds my buffs constantly time stops me in the arena
Jetta blames me for everything Don or Von does and starts with me then blames me for her starting with me
Amitlith or whatever... im was circling around jetta cause i thought we were actualy buds then he comes up to me and says //Vayne = Fag and starts crap with me

and thats all the bull crap ive gotten in 1 week on BSK and the lich people are constatly HARASSING ME ARIAL AND MARCUS and they both wanna quit cause of it!
vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by vito swift »

OH just great i get up to talk to my bro and step in DOG POOP im blamin you guys for that :cry:
Jetta
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Jetta »

cant we just let it stop cuz im tired of it.. i just got back and all the drama bs starts... every one just leave the ooc/metagaming/drama/non needed pks out of it and every one will be happy...
dm_xeen1
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_xeen1 »

the reason your posts are deleted or edited is because all of all the foul words that you use

younger children than you read these posts

refrain from using them