IM DONE WITH BSK

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

IM DONE WITH BSK

Post by vito swift »

this is retarded my bro was pissin off Jetta i log on i instatly get yelled at by jetta some dude calls me a idiot :x

im done i was gettin blamed for all this crap they were starting fights i mean i was gettin yelled at for llike 20 mins for nothin i did this guy calls me an idiot for no reason then starts even more crap with me! its bull

and im CONSTATLY GETTIN PICKED ON AND MADE FUN CAUSE IM ONLY 14!!

im so freakin done

~Vayne
Jetta
Commoner
Commoner

Re: IM DONE WITH BSK

Post by Jetta »

ok im not looking for a fight with you guys.. I just want the metagaming and the pvping to stop with my char.. i only play one char and some how all your chars know to mess with my one.. You guys make pvp chars on a RP server.. Unless so much has changed or hasn't be watched over since i was away things seem to be getting kinda out of hand.. There is hardly no Rp at all from what i can tell.. I dont know whos who of the swift brother or if theres 1 2 3 or more of you.. i just want the stupid immature shit to stop with my char.. I dont come to an RP server to get kicked around by a hand full of pvps... So if you would please knock off the crap..... and if i could figure out how to get these screenies working.. then i could show you all just how they do act.. Usen there pets to push people around (moving them while they are trying to rp and running around some ones char just cuz they can) they dont RP unless it ends with them killing some one.. just a week or so ago.. they pvped me about 10 times.. would rez me and kill me and so on.. just because i wouldnt let them fool me icly.. they pvped me for ooc reason.. icly they shouldnt have done that.... And back before the server went down for a little bit of time.. there was ooc post on the server boards about me and another cybering... Which isnt true.. and Vayne was following my char around stalking her for no reason at all..he would be most of the places i would be shutting and opening doors, doing stupid stuff like that just to mess up my RP. it was all oocly done.. then the server came back up and then the names came.. I was a whore i was this that and others.. just because children like to start problems... So i would like this matter taken care of.. I know there are others that feel the same way about this sort of thing as i do.. This is a RP server not a childish immature server where you just pvp some one because you can.. you RP it out... not just go right to killing... And if im wrong will one of the DMs or who ever the owner is at this time please pm me and let me know.. thank you

Jetta
dm_xeen1
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: IM DONE WITH BSK

Post by dm_xeen1 »

this post is absolutely utter nonsense

if you guys have a problem send the sreenies or pm a dm please

the forum is no place for this kind of behavior

this thread is locked

thank you and have a great day all