Where are the Drops ?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

mercury retrograde
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Where are the Drops ?

Post by mercury retrograde »

Started a guy less then a week ago, found a purple and emerald forgie before hitting level 5. Found both killing zombies. :D found several socket gems too. Say, is there a thread that says what they all do? I have an old pc with like 10 of the damn things! :shock:
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

mercury retrograde wrote:Started a guy less then a week ago, found a purple and emerald forgie before hitting level 5. Found both killing zombies. :D found several socket gems too. Say, is there a thread that says what they all do? I have an old pc with like 10 of the damn things! :shock:
well for most part far as i know we are not supposed to say what they do over the forums pretty easy though if you just ask people in the game how they want us to do it anyway basically anyone can help you with that =D> :mrgreen:
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

mercury retrograde wrote:Started a guy less then a week ago, found a purple and emerald forgie before hitting level 5. Found both killing zombies. :D found several socket gems too. Say, is there a thread that says what they all do? I have an old pc with like 10 of the damn things! :shock:
Look for Cort in game. He is a master crafter and can help you with what you need to know
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
mercury retrograde
Commoner
Commoner

Post by mercury retrograde »

Awesome. Will do :D
sgtjake73
Commoner
Commoner

Post by sgtjake73 »

Well I tried to test out and see who is right. I think the DM and Driller have the forge drop pretty good. I played my character for about an hour and a half. I was leveling slowly and fighting monsters that were my level and I got about 5 forge stones. So looking at the thread I realized that if you level slowly you get more forge stones. If you level fast you don’t get as many. As to the Ughams, I have played for a few years and they have always been bad. Now if you want forge stone take your time and fight monster that are your level. I have found through out my time playing that you get more stone with monsters that are not 600 exp but more like smaller numbers. So give it a try and see what happens. :D
It is better to burn out then fade away
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

sgtjake73 wrote:Well I tried to test out and see who is right. I think the DM and Driller have the forge drop pretty good. I played my character for about an hour and a half. I was leveling slowly and fighting monsters that were my level and I got about 5 forge stones. So looking at the thread I realized that if you level slowly you get more forge stones. If you level fast you don’t get as many. As to the Ughams, I have played for a few years and they have always been bad. Now if you want forge stone take your time and fight monster that are your level. I have found through out my time playing that you get more stone with monsters that are not 600 exp but more like smaller numbers. So give it a try and see what happens. :D
That was being tested before I made this post, the drops were not too good regardless of level...And The drops were adjusted shortly after this post was made.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya