Knights of Scorne

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Knights of Scorne

Post by Nathan Scorne »

These are a thread I am making to post small journal entries for RP purposes. Please refrain from posting here, Thank you.

Journal entry dated ##,## of the year ####

In my failed attempt to exile the liches minions for a month, I wound up exiled myself for that time period. He, like all the other bored (Uber) inhabitants of these lands challenged me to a duel in the arena. I came up with the idea that if I won I could have him honor a temporary exile to give the Keep some time to secure it's borders. I was a fool to have underestimated the liches knight. he had but 3 seasons above me, but his king has provided him with the vilest weapons known to man. I should have known better, Vor damn that lich and his minions!

My brave and lovely wife remains back at the keep with a small squad of knights and their squires. Hopefully that will be enough to convince the local toughs not to incite this false rebellion. Vayne will not hesitate to draw those innocent farmers with their hay bailing pitch forks into a bloody slaughter. Not even the wise words of that old dwarf had any effect on his determination to see bloodshed.

Why are we even here I ask myself, but then I remember the Village of @@@@@@@@, how my father's brigade did not arrive in time and what we beheld was horror beyond belief. How could the @@@@@@@@@ have done this I ask myself to this day. That I cannot answer. The only answer I can give is that I, being of this world have a responsibility, like my predecessors, to prevent similar acts against peaceful humanoids everywhere, regardless of the odds against us.

The least we can do is try even if that means failing as I have this day.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Knights of Scorne

Post by vito swift »

Nather i keep tellin you IC im not gonna do anythin with the peasants so stop sayin stuff like dat :evil:

~Vayne
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Re: Knights of Scorne

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Journal entry dated ##,## of the year ####

Dispite our best efforts, we find no redeeming qualities in this land. I fear tyranny and slavery is all that await those pitiful peasants surrounding the Keep. Our efforts to bring a semblance of civility to this backwater realm has been twarted at every turn by petty assassins and evil undead worshippers. Our presence is better served elsewhere. My only hope is that they destroy themselves and not spread, that no other civilized society have to deal with such debachery ever again. And that Vor keep Andrun the Dwarf safe for he is alone. I have my wife and brothers in arms and their safety to consider. I fear the gods have failed these people or at the least have forgotten them. May Eon have mercy on their souls.

I have commissioned several ships to take as many refugees as we can but there are too many and unfortunatly some must remain. The ship captains have sworn to secrecy as to our destination lest these parasites infiltrate civilized lands. We take with us some new steeds from these lands that we may have our Horsebreeder care for. We also take with us magical runes and forge stones that we might learn their ultimate powers.

Perhaps Vor will find another way to salvage that godforsaken cesspool.

Lord Nather of the Order of Knights.

// Done. From now on, I will only bring in knights to transfer my items. We are gone.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?