DMS READ THIS

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

DMS READ THIS

Post by vito swift »

Dude, my bros luckstone is gone. Then i find one and mine dissapeared today. So you need to fix this whole luckstone issue. Remember when the ambers were dropping from peoples inventory its doing the same with the luckstones. Dont gotta give us new ones but atleast fix the dam problem so i wont loss another one if i find another one

~Vayne ~Vito
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Re: DMS READ THIS

Post by Caesius »

The thing about fixing this kind of problem is figuring out what causes it. Whoever learns how to reproduce this bug reliably will have solved an important part of the puzzle.
The only constant is change.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: DMS READ THIS

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

vito swift wrote:Dude, my bros luckstone is gone. Then i find one and mine dissapeared today. So you need to fix this whole luckstone issue. Remember when the ambers were dropping from peoples inventory its doing the same with the luckstones. Dont gotta give us new ones but atleast fix the dam problem so i wont loss another one if i find another one

~Vayne ~Vito
Dude, There is a long list of things being worked on. Somewhere on the list is a notation to work on the LuckStone. I doubt the Luckstone is on the top of the list and osting over and over about the Luckstones is not going to be helpful unless you have something helpful to add to the post.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle