1.69 update

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

1.69 update

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

I've been wondering, when is this update going to be a required update to play online? Like, when will I be forced to install it rather than installing it now. Also, will I have to uninstall Cep packs/head/voice sets before I install the update? Will I need the Hack (whatever they are called) Packs once the update is installed? And lastly, what is wrong with installing the update now?

thanks ;)
and sorry for my confusion
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Well you won't beable to play BSK or other games that have NOT updated yet. The server has to update for players to access IF they have updated already.

Also CEP needs to fix all the breaks that 1.69 has caused. Basically right now CEP2.0 is totally borken. I have a copy on my other computer that I updated for beta testing and there is no access to cep items in toolset.

So even with the update until the server does so you'll be sol.
The world is a strange place.
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

hmm, anyone know when the server Bsk will update then?
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

When three things happen.

1.69 comes out
CEP 2.1 comes out
And he's updated and searched for any issues before telling folks to do so.
Normally he waits two weeks after all the above has been done and works.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

To begin with 1.69 is still in beta release right now. That means it has bugs and they are working on them before offically releasing it.