Guild Functions and PvP

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

vito swift
Commoner
Commoner

Re: A Simple Opinion

Post by vito swift »

Nathan Scorne wrote:
Luceran wrote:Any volunteers to be a BSK judge? Great pay, benefits and hours ;-).
I'll take the job.

Name: Judge Nathan Scorne.
My judge will be titled: Justicar of Vor, Champion of Arturus.(Highest and most experienced within the order :wink: )
He does not work for any goverment or church per se but for the world as a whole. Travelling from realm to realm, working within the legal code of each realm to help them determine the best ways to make their laws just and resonable. They never enforce a law that can be shown to be unjust.
-He is a paladin so he can detect evil at will. (Other servers have that option) :wink:

My Blackstone Knights will be allied to his order of Justicars but they are not cops.
The Blackstone Knights are an Order of Knights that also travel from realm to realm freeing the surroundings of peaceful humanoid settlements of monsters and evil humanoids. (Like Vayne :evil: ) Always doing what is in the best interest of the peasant for thier rulers. If they find a goverment is corrupt, they request a Vorran Judge come and weed it out with the local legal system.

In other words:
Judges = Working to help the settlements legal system just for the peasantry. (No slavery and Chaos)
Knights = Working to secure the settlements surroundings to expand the farming and thus it's economic growth as a whole.

When their work is done, they go to where they are requested and most needed, leaving little or no evidence that they were even ever there.
Knights = Changing their name to the local settlements for better identification. But keeping their noble Standard which they've had for centuries.
Nather! Vayne isnt evil stop sayin dat! you keep sayin stuff bout Vayne you dont know!
hes a rebellious teen like most in da present so hes not evil he just wants his dam war hes NOT EVIL hes a REBEL DIFFERENCE!!
and hes not messin with the peasants and why to you keep talkin bout me on forums!? stalker.... :shock:
but anyways stop sayin junk bout Vayne you dont know ill say it one more time NOT EVIL REBEL DIFFERENCE

ok... evil no rebel yes

and hes helpin the keep more den your knights cause hes killin of the lichs somethin Nather couldnt do :lol:

haha that was funny ANYWAYS so you should beh thankin him but anyways im willin to help you ooc... i can get you good equips and fully buff and tell ya where to train from lvl to lvl so you can get to lvl 40 so i can have my war :mrgreen:

~Vayne
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Re: Guild Functions and PvP

Post by Axe Madness »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> funny
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

vito swift wrote:Nather! Vayne isnt evil stop sayin dat! you keep sayin stuff bout Vayne you dont know!
hes a rebellious teen like most in da present so hes not evil he just wants his dam war hes NOT EVIL hes a REBEL DIFFERENCE!!
and hes not messin with the peasants and why to you keep talkin bout me on forums!? stalker.... :shock:
but anyways stop sayin junk bout Vayne you dont know ill say it one more time NOT EVIL REBEL DIFFERENCE

ok... evil no rebel yes

and hes helpin the keep more den your knights cause hes killin of the lichs somethin Nather couldnt do :lol:

haha that was funny ANYWAYS so you should beh thankin him but anyways im willin to help you ooc... i can get you good equips and fully buff and tell ya where to train from lvl to lvl so you can get to lvl 40 so i can have my war :mrgreen:

~Vayne
So you are going to come in here and tell me that Lord Nather, Lady Shondra, Zyrustain, (other players who's name I do not recall) and Honrich Galloway <-(NPC) did not see you kill the commoners in the Keep at different times or do you not consider the killing of peasants and innocent poeple an evil act? I know what I have seen here and know all too well what I am talking about.

Our agreement was that I would give you a war ( :evil: At your request Bully :evil: ) if you did not involve the peasantry or hurt them in any way. You could not even restrain yourself from doing that. But you have left the Keep and are hiding out so it is all good and well. Peace in the keep is one step closer. =D>
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. -Mark Twain?
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

Wow, you guys are thick. Back, by the way. Here's an analogy that hopefully will help explain the guild/pvp thing:

Street gangs: If you're in the gang wearing blue colors, and see someone in the rival gang that wears red colors, PvP is consented. If you're not a member of any gang, but you attack a gang member, then you are a target of the entire gang. If you are a member of any gang and attack someone who is not a member of any gang, then you've put your gang on the radar of the police, vigilante gangs, or anyone interested in justice.

- Mystic
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

DM_Mystic wrote:Wow, you guys are thick. Back, by the way. Here's an analogy that hopefully will help explain the guild/pvp thing:

Street gangs: If you're in the gang wearing blue colors, and see someone in the rival gang that wears red colors, PvP is consented. If you're not a member of any gang, but you attack a gang member, then you are a target of the entire gang. If you are a member of any gang and attack someone who is not a member of any gang, then you've put your gang on the radar of the police, vigilante gangs, or anyone interested in justice.

- Mystic
Now see.... this is why we need you around more. That was a perfect example.... and in a heck of a lot fewer words than I would have used.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

DM_Mystic wrote:Wow, you guys are thick. Back, by the way. Here's an analogy that hopefully will help explain the guild/pvp thing:

- Mystic
This may be the most comprehensible explanation I've ever seen on the matter. Nice work.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

Very well said DM Mystic. :twisted: But where are the cops. As usual, never one around when you need them? :twisted:
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

Thankees, good to be back :D

When I grew up in New York, we had a group called the Guardian Angels. They were readily identifiable by their scarlet berets - I wouldn't have called them a vigilante group per say, but if they were around and you committed a crime, you were in deep doo-doo. Eventually, they got caught up in their own sense of justice, and took things too far and seemed to have forgotten their original charter and purpose (remind you of any guilds you're familiar with), but nonetheless, they still helped prevent crimes from taking place and stop crimes in progress (not sure if they still exist or not). These are still the kinds of folks you can look to on BSK if there's no "cops" around.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Certain people may sometimes be recruited for a little freelance type stuff :twisted:
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

Dirty Deeds and they're done dirt cheap!
Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

The Guardian Angels still patrol the streets in some inner city areas infested with crime. They are trained in martial arts and use radio communications to notify authorities of suspicious activities.

I know this because I was looking into becoming one. Unfortunately at that time I was fresh out of college and starting my career. Observing the trends taking place within the U.S. I fear there will be a greater need for them once again.
Andrun
Baron
Baron

Post by Andrun »

Nathan Scorne wrote:...trained in martial arts...
*laughs hysterically at this statement*

They are members of Cobra Kai.
Sweep the leg!
Eldora Blackwood
Knight
Knight

Post by Eldora Blackwood »

The Hunters are always around on BSK ... characters who RP any problems to a Hunter will get assistance
Lady Arial Sovereign of Starkson
Shanya
Shala
Odetta
Rula Hammerfist
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Eldora Blackwood wrote:The Hunters are always around on BSK ... characters who RP any problems to a Hunter will get assistance
People who pay the proper price may receive assistance as well :D
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Thanatos wrote:
Eldora Blackwood wrote:The Hunters are always around on BSK ... characters who RP any problems to a Hunter will get assistance
People who pay the proper price may receive assistance as well :D

*looks at thanatos's Godly Dwarven Waraxe* yeah I would say people who pay the right price would get assistance. :P
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya