Guild Functions and PvP

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

RE: pepsiman.

Clone server? bwahahaha

Funny thing to say when Luceran is hiding on it.....probably needs inspiration to recoup from a fallen player base...

G'day
- Cajin "The Reborn"
- Kelth and William McEwann
- Ghûrzhazh Rhânanûr
-Duncan "The Hunk" Mackinlay
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Now that's irony folks.

-driller
Cajin wrote:RE: pepsiman.

Clone server? bwahahaha

Funny thing to say when Luceran is hiding on it.....probably needs inspiration to recoup from a fallen player base...

G'day
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

WdPepsiMan..I actually did shoot pepsi out of my nose laughing at your last post , how brutally true and it reminds me of back in the day when Dorrian (a.k.a. RyGar) was not only A BlackGaurd/PM/Bard but leader of the White Rose as well lol..yeah the other of the server that plagerized Driller and Luceran. Odd how folks comprimise their RP to exploit a build huh , would have been alot easier to wear the cloak by putting..say..20 points in UMD lol .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Nizzle
Count
Count

Post by Nizzle »

Cajin wrote:RE: pepsiman.

Clone server? bwahahaha

G'day
Hahahah.

/fail.
I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous
Cajin
Count
Count

Post by Cajin »

Oh sure, that means a lot coming from a person like you nizzle.....sheesh! :lol:
- Cajin "The Reborn"
- Kelth and William McEwann
- Ghûrzhazh Rhânanûr
-Duncan "The Hunk" Mackinlay
Nizzle
Count
Count

Post by Nizzle »

Cajin wrote:Oh sure, that means a lot coming from a person like you nizzle.....sheesh! :lol:
A person like me? An interesting enough comment from someone who doesn't know me. :roll:

Any other wild shots you wanna take, Tex?
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous
Trudes
Count
Count

Post by Trudes »

For goodness sakes guys! When did NWN stop being a fun leisure time experience for you?

All this bitching and back stabbing is ridiculous, you are acting like children, in fact the kids at the school where I work are more grown up. And im talking to ALL of you, from this server AND other servers. You need your heads banging together!

I wonder what new players reading these posts will think?

Play where you wan't to play, enjoy it and leave the sillyness to the kids. Please.
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

Trudes..Your a big fat stupid head with coodies . J/K you know your probably right :lol:
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Trudes wrote:For goodness sakes guys! When did NWN stop being a fun leisure time experience for you?

All this bitching and back stabbing is ridiculous, you are acting like children, in fact the kids at the school where I work are more grown up. And im talking to ALL of you, from this server AND other servers. You need your heads banging together!

I wonder what new players reading these posts will think?

Play where you wan't to play, enjoy it and leave the sillyness to the kids. Please.
Here, here ... nice assessment Trudes ...
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

There is just one thing I have to say about all this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2b1D5w82yU

-driller
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

That was just wrong, Driller. Just so very, very wrong.
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Luceran
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Simple Opinion

Post by Luceran »

If PVP is conducted within character, without metagaming, and in the context of the storyline I can not find fault with it.

That's not a license to be a jerk. If you decide to roleplay a killer expect to spend time in jail if you are found guilty of murder. I will applaud your roleplaying as a killer and as an inmate in the Blackstone prison system.

Any volunteers to be a BSK judge? Great pay, benefits and hours ;-).
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Re: A Simple Opinion

Post by Axe Madness »

Luceran wrote:If PVP is conducted within character, without metagaming, and in the context of the storyline I can not find fault with it.

That's not a license to be a jerk. If you decide to roleplay a killer expect to spend time in jail if you are found guilty of murder. I will applaud your roleplaying as a killer and as an inmate in the Blackstone prison system.

that would be cool actually ^_^ long as the char is released in reasonable amount of time would give me reason in a way to actually hide out if i was to do that again :shock: :evil:
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: A Simple Opinion

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Axe Madness wrote:
Luceran wrote:If PVP is conducted within character, without metagaming, and in the context of the storyline I can not find fault with it.

that would be cool actually ^_^ long as the char is released in reasonable amount of time would give me reason in a way to actually hide out if i was to do that again :shock: :evil:
I think a bad mustache, ill fitting suit and top hat while being limited to a laugh that consists as only "Muwahahahahaha!" should also be mandatory.

lol

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

lmao nice
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex