Have you recently experienced any DMs events?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Poll ended at Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:49 am

Yep - loads!
No votes
One or two...
No votes
No!
60%
What are DMs?
40%

Total votes: 5

Wzorin
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Wzorin »

I mean - since BSK has been back again? Im asking...coz I havent. Are they dead? What happened? :?
Nizzle
Count
Count

Post by Nizzle »

It's the way it's always been. You'll encounter a DM when you truly need it. =P
I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I have a rendezvous with Death
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

From what I know BSK is going through some big changes , 1.69 and from my understanding new administration . I know it sounds strange coming from me but we should prolly cut the DM's some slack for awhile.Hell Im not even sure the DM's that use to be on BSK are all coming back which is both a blessing and a Bane . but to answer your question , yeah I did see Nexxus on today and hopefully Carpe will come back around as well .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

The old BSK DM team may not completely return. While myself and others are still here, during the lapse, many of the DM's took up responsibilities elsewhere or may have just opted to just stick to being players.

For myself, I will be changing my DM style here. While I will still be around as a Part-Time DM in game and hold some events, I will probibly will not hold anymore large scale events as I did in the past.

For the most part, when I run something it will be a small one part event.

That said, I will still be around to help moderate the forums and try to organize helpful information and such.

If there is some kind of problem in game and you need a DM, check for me on X-Fire. I am usually logged onto X-fire whenever I am online.

Players will have to be a bit patient for a while. With BSK having gone down twice in as many years, it may take some time for people to start to reinvest their time.

The good news is that this is a great chance for those players who had a had time making a name for thier characters to jump to the forefront. Take this oppurtunity to shape the direction of the characterbase and gain yourself some influence amoung your peers as the leaders of this latest incarnation of the server.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle