PK problems

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Steverino
Commoner
Commoner

PK problems

Post by Steverino »

Not sure where to put this so "General" wins the toss.

Today there were several players killed by player Jokerboy08 for no reason other than his amusement. I have screen shots of the battle logs for both times he killed me. Let me know if you want to see them.

This is one of the cooler servers I have ever played on, but this kind of thing will send me, and I am sure others, away in a hurry.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PK problems

Post by driller »

I suggest sending an email to luceran@gmail.com or ask one of the Hunters to help you with this fiend.

-driller
Steverino wrote:Not sure where to put this so "General" wins the toss.

Today there were several players killed by player Jokerboy08 for no reason other than his amusement. I have screen shots of the battle logs for both times he killed me. Let me know if you want to see them.

This is one of the cooler servers I have ever played on, but this kind of thing will send me, and I am sure others, away in a hurry.
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

if you have this kind of problem the Hunters will gladly take care of this misguided fool with pleasure just seek us out in game.

Supreme Commander of the Hunters
Pheadra Hawk
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Re: PK problems

Post by Roland Deschain »

Steverino wrote:Not sure where to put this so "General" wins the toss.

Look for Roland Deschain or Cuthbert Allgood in game, They will gladly teach this guy a lesson. Also send me a PM with the Character name that PK'd you. The login wont help me too much unless I see him login.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Yep pretty much tell them and watch the screaming.
The world is a strange place.
hairyredd
Commoner
Commoner

IMPORTANT

Post by hairyredd »

Hi - I am the one who picked the log of the PK... And made a mistake. Jokerboy08 was one of the victime, who logged out same time the killer did. The real account name of the PK is "beorningwarrior" and character name is "Jonan".

I don't want an innocent player, already killed for nothing, to suffer a hunt because of that mistake. I hope Hunters will correct their bounty list.

Just to tell - this guy killed new be in the Amlett, or anyone passing by. I tried to fight, but wasnt immune to KD... So died there too. Then he've been killed by... I cannot remember its name, but a hunter I think. Then came back a bit later, starting again, attacking by surprise, when char busy healing or to anything else than fighting (so not ready at all! I suppose that is where is the fun to him), using Knockdown, and Harm.

Then, Logging a sneaky char I have, I managed to surprise him back, and nicely stun him. Sad I didnt think straight away to quiver his brain of, or to disarm him and steal his weapon... Because as soon as realising its fate, the coward just simply logged out (again, I want to make sure people don't hunt Jokerboy08, right name is Jonan, and account beorningwarrior).

I am not sure about the build of the char, but the look make me think to rogue, monk or a none armoured class, then the Harm and spells show that a Cleric was in action...

Hope it help. Cheers!
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Alright thanks for the update. This isnt the first time I have had to kill this guy. I will make sure he gets what he deserves.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

This person, even with another character I believe, has killed 2 different low lvled chars of mine as well. He also has repeatedly killed 2 different players that my char met in game, and insists upon waiting out by the Blackstone Road to hunt low lvlers.

I got a high lvled one and hunted him, but unfortunately he logged when he realized he was loosing the battle, so he is yet to be killed.
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Shadow_Nightfall wrote:This person, even with another character I believe, has killed 2 different low lvled chars of mine as well. He also has repeatedly killed 2 different players that my char met in game, and insists upon waiting out by the Blackstone Road to hunt low lvlers.

I got a high lvled one and hunted him, but unfortunately he logged when he realized he was loosing the battle, so he is yet to be killed.
When was this?
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

I'm not exactly on good side but not exactly on evil side either BUT! i'll gladly kick around a pk'er for you!

Mauric
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

Thanatos wrote:
Shadow_Nightfall wrote:This person, even with another character I believe, has killed 2 different low lvled chars of mine as well. He also has repeatedly killed 2 different players that my char met in game, and insists upon waiting out by the Blackstone Road to hunt low lvlers.

When was this?
hey thanny!

it was Dec 28th im pretty sure
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Shadow_Nightfall wrote:
hey thanny!

it was Dec 28th im pretty sure
Hey there darlin. I'll keep an eye out for 'em. Should I cross his path, I'll be sure and introduce myself proper style.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

was on today saw this guy log in so i went over to hamlet where i landed on blade barriars did like 20 owe...saw his name and he insteadly ran behind a house lol woo! ya whoops i saw you and course my friend came to the guy died logged out with out saying anything

Cervantes
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

Axe Madness wrote:was on today saw this guy log in so i went over to hamlet where i landed on blade barriars did like 20 owe...saw his name and he insteadly ran behind a house lol woo! ya whoops i saw you and course my friend came to the guy died logged out with out saying anything

Cervantes
>_> so killing him don't really do anything he seems prepared to keep comin at you all day so! he's like lvl25..ish i personally don't mind killing him but! could put him in jail or give him da o'l ban sticker :wink:
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

A little birdie told me that this player has been taken care of.

-driller
Axe Madness wrote:
Axe Madness wrote:was on today saw this guy log in so i went over to hamlet where i landed on blade barriars did like 20 owe...saw his name and he insteadly ran behind a house lol woo! ya whoops i saw you and course my friend came to the guy died logged out with out saying anything

Cervantes
>_> so killing him don't really do anything he seems prepared to keep comin at you all day so! he's like lvl25..ish i personally don't mind killing him but! could put him in jail or give him da o'l ban sticker :wink: