PK problems

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

driller wrote:A little birdie told me that this player has been taken care of.

-driller
Awwww :(
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

and here I am itching to actually NEED that amber sword I got... thanks a LOT driller >.< no really. thanks for the amber!
Liliana Vess
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Liliana Vess »

Ok well i have been player killed a few times in the past, half of which there was no reason to be killed, the other half were stupid reasons, Could someone besides me help take care of these senceless killings, i mean for crying out loud, what someone chooses as a name should be no reason for killing them....please tell me someone (and not Arial) will help to keep the peace.

-Liliana Vess

P.S. no offence Arial but you dont keep the peace as much as you think you do, your a little too aggressive. you start trouble more than end it
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

Liliana Vess wrote:Ok well i have been player killed a few times in the past, half of which there was no reason to be killed, the other half were stupid reasons, Could someone besides me help take care of these senceless killings, i mean for crying out loud, what someone chooses as a name should be no reason for killing them....please tell me someone (and not Arial) will help to keep the peace.

-Liliana Vess

P.S. no offence Arial but you dont keep the peace as much as you think you do, your a little too aggressive. you start trouble more than end it
i can help you maybe =/ are you asking for the person(s) to die general protection or to rp to the person(s) bout what's ganna happen if this happens again kinda thingie??

far as pointless pks it's like trying to keep flys out with window open in the summer there gana get in a few just gotta squish em when you find em lol :roll:
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Liliana Vess wrote:Ok well i have been player killed a few times in the past, half of which there was no reason to be killed, the other half were stupid reasons, Could someone besides me help take care of these senceless killings, i mean for crying out loud, what someone chooses as a name should be no reason for killing them....please tell me someone (and not Arial) will help to keep the peace.

-Liliana Vess

Roland Deschain, Cuthbert Allgood, Alain Johnson, Phaedra Hawk. ask any of them and Give DETAILS about what has happened. Also what name is it that is getting you killed ? Send me a PM with details if you want the Hunters to handle it
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

In the event that I log after having visited any number of liquor establishments, I am, generally, pretty easy to persuade into killing idiots. Feel free to contact me.

I generally run as "Tobur Hauksen" or "Thanatos".
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time