Good News / Bad News

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nathan Scorne
Baron
Baron

Post by Nathan Scorne »

All here have spoken the thoughts in my mind, I've always loved Blackstone keep and I always will.

I want a horse, My first horse ever.

Driller, You certainly are one of the greatest. You may not remember me, how could you with so many fans. But I know of THREE Great DMs, and you are one of them, There are only 3 in all of NWN1 as far as I know.
And I've been around, Trust me.

Of course there are GOOD DMs, But not quite GREAT like Driller.
Socket gems ROCK!

:P Thank you. :P
Last edited by Nathan Scorne on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I am taking a break from the PW scene. BSK1 was taken down and I uploaded the base mod to the vault. Luceran wanted to run BSK1, so that's why it is back up. After everything is settled, my work on BSK will be finished.

-driller
colwulf wrote:ok i am lost is BSK2 Being turned off??? if so when... i would love to continue to play but i dont want to put a lot of time if it is just going ot be brought down in a day or so... thank you
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This has been fixed. It doesn't matter what your character name is, it will delete the correct one.

-driller
driller wrote:A word of warning. Be careful if you have more than one character whose name contains the same first 16 letters. It will almost certainly delete the wrong one. You have been warned.

-driller

driller wrote:I have added in game character deleting. Talk to the Dockmaster. This will be available after the 4:00pm reset.

-driller
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Mmm, in game char deletion..and you people talk of copying..well well.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=353353

-driller
Dan8145 wrote:Mmm, in game char deletion..and you people talk of copying..well well.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

In game character appearance modification has been added to the Dock master's conversation. I plan on adding color changing, just thinking of the best way to do it. There are 175 different colors, do I will probably do a listening based approach like the bulletin board.

-driller
driller wrote:http://sourceforge.net/project/showfile ... _id=353353

-driller
Dan8145 wrote:Mmm, in game char deletion..and you people talk of copying..well well.
.Stinky Pete.
Baron
Baron

Post by .Stinky Pete. »

Huh, in game appearance modification, character deletion ... what other things that were respectfully submitted and summarily denied before the shutdown are going to pop up? Without the richness that high player populations bring, this is too little, too late for me.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Keep watching. But really the whole thing hinged on NWNX2 being fully supported under linux. It has reached that state. So there you go.

-driller
.Stinky Pete. wrote:Huh, in game appearance modification, character deletion ... what other things that were respectfully submitted and summarily denied before the shutdown are going to pop up? Without the richness that high player populations bring, this is too little, too late for me.
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

NWNX2 can be support under Windows XP too right?
driller wrote:Keep watching. But really the whole thing hinged on NWNX2 being fully supported under linux. It has reached that state. So there you go.

-driller
.Stinky Pete. wrote:Huh, in game appearance modification, character deletion ... what other things that were respectfully submitted and summarily denied before the shutdown are going to pop up? Without the richness that high player populations bring, this is too little, too late for me.
The world is a strange place.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Yes, NWNX2 actually has much better windows support.

-driller
Jazelle wrote:NWNX2 can be support under Windows XP too right?
driller wrote:Keep watching. But really the whole thing hinged on NWNX2 being fully supported under linux. It has reached that state. So there you go.

-driller
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Good I have been wanting to use NWNX2. Leto and Mysql for a while now but have not due to the possiblity of Bioware breaking everything. Since this is the last patch that will be a issue of the past.
driller wrote:Yes, NWNX2 actually has much better windows support.

-driller
Jazelle wrote:NWNX2 can be support under Windows XP too right?

-driller
The world is a strange place.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I have added Deity armor and weapon blessing in Kazra and Vor's temples in Marvale and Lia's in Bordermarch.

-driller
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Well I dont know If I am possibly doing something wrong or if it is not working. But I spoke with the woman in Lia's temple in Bordermarch and all she would say is "Lia Bless you my child." Nothing added to my wep and no armor or anything like that. Is this something that will work after the next reset or what? Thanks
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try after the 4:00pm reset.

-driller
Roland Deschain wrote:Well I dont know If I am possibly doing something wrong or if it is not working. But I spoke with the woman in Lia's temple in Bordermarch and all she would say is "Lia Bless you my child." Nothing added to my wep and no armor or anything like that. Is this something that will work after the next reset or what? Thans
Aneldor Shadowflame
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Aneldor Shadowflame »

driller bring back bsk2 plz....lol, you created the best PW for nwn1 and in my opinion bsk2 was shaping up to be even better. to be honest i only bought nwn2 to make bsk2 my new home. i think its a real shame you dropped the bsk2 project as the player base was increasing daily and the server was running perfect. i just cant get back into bsk1 again after seeing how great nwn2 looked on your bsk2 module. i'm disappointed you uploaded the module to the vault for all them horrible mod vultures to destroy. i understand the nwn2 toolset was meant to be awful to work with, but from what i could see you had things worked out nicely. i think im talking on behalf of alot of regular bsk players when i say "bring back BSK2"