The story of the Blackhelms (Guild)

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Godfrey Of Blackhelm
Commoner
Commoner

The story of the Blackhelms (Guild)

Post by Godfrey Of Blackhelm »

Once there was a faction of soldiers, known as the blackhelms, they were the elite and only the best were recruited. They were task with defending the lands of Ral-Grey which was ruled by humans mostly. However, this once large kingdom was invaded by enemies. Their army was not large enough to take on the allied enemy strike of multiple armies, therefore they called fourth the blackhelms to take care of things. However, the enemy had their group of elite soldiers as well, only more. The blackhelms slaughtered many of the enemy, however they were soon overan and were forced to retreat.

The blackhelms were dissapointed at their failure, they continued to march north hoping to find somewhere to settle unfortunately they ran into a rather large problem, that problem was Ice Giants. Their were tons of them, the blackhelms fought off as much as they could. However many of their men were slaughtered, and after the battle of the ice giants was over only two soldiers remained.

Their names were Nathan and Tiberius.

After the battle they set sail, and finally arrived here in blackstone keep.
They did not know the lands well, so they set to explore, and of course...recruit new soldiers, after all, their leader, their lord still remained and his name was Nathan Of Blackhelm, along with his High Advisor and 2nd in Command, Tiberius Of Blackhelm. Hopefully they will find many new members, greatly trained members at that.

OOC: If anyone wishes to join simply send me a tell on the server, I will be on Tiberius Of Blackhelm, or Godfrey Of Blackhelm, but Tiberius is my main charecter now, even though he's low leveled...for now...but you have to add your rank and your faction name in your biography when you join also your name has to have "Of Blackhelm" in it. Just send me a tell, or message me on here and i'll give you the details, also the ranks are as follows...

These are the high ranks, for like the cabinet. The officers

(I would really appreciate it if someone gave me more titles for ranks, if they think they can come up with some good names, please dont hesitate to give me the name of the rank, just give me ideas)

High Lord/High Lady (King, if the faction becomes a fiefdom)

High Advisor -2nd in command also commands Stealth operations, being as he collect information from the enemy he'd be best to advise it to the high lord as well.

High General

High Templar (Must be Cleric)

High Priest (Must be Cleric)

Master at Arms (Must be Fighter, Paladin or any melee charecter)

High Knight/ High Dame

Regent - Can be any class

Earl - Can be any class

Those are the high ranking superior ranks.

These are regular ranks, top being highest

Arcane Master (Must be Wizard or Sorceror)

General - Can be any class

Templar (Must be cleric/paladin)

Knight/Dame

Man at Arms

Warpriest (Must be cleric)

Squire (On your way to being a knight)

Reeve

Sergeant

Soldier

Stealth Ranks

Master Assassin - Equivalent to Templar

Stealth Master - Equivalent to Knight

Assassin - Equivalent to man at arms

Operative - Equivalent to Warpriest

The ranks, all you have to do is post what faction ur in in your biography and your rank of course for example

Name: Godfrey Of Blackhelm
Race: Human
Height: 5'11
Weight: 165
Faction: Blackhelms
BSK 2 Charecter - Godfrey Of Blackhelm
BSK 1 Charecter - Morri Of Blackhelm