Blackstone v2.0 Bugs

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Vladmire Triskvanski
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Vladmire Triskvanski »

Other problem, Alchemist fire doesnt cause the weapon to deal fire damage. Just graphical.
Hey all, lets make nwn 2 more like 3.5... Oh shiny!

Sheit! we wasted all our time PUSH PUSH!!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is fixed now.

-driller
Katar wrote:Not sure if you have been able to reproduce the invalid source, invalid mob errors but I just got it again today when portalling from the temple to the Tyranoid swamps using my rune stone. As soon as I portalled the message"Tyranoid swamp invalid source" and the next line "invalid mob" came up in my text box. I had already clicked to enter the cave and the messages stopped when I got inside. This was the 1st time that the name of the area accompanied the invalid source message.

The error always seems to be prompted by logging in, portalling or zoning.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It worked for me last time I used it. These are stock scripts and haven't been changed. If there is a problem, then it is with the core of the game and is not fixable by me.

-driller
Vladmire Triskvanski wrote:Other problem, Alchemist fire doesnt cause the weapon to deal fire damage. Just graphical.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed with any new stones found.

-driller
jeh1736 wrote:I was able to get the guardian for Akon to spawn, and defeated it, but the stone does not allow you to activate it in the circle. The only choices you have is Examine or Drop.
jeh1736
Commoner
Commoner

Post by jeh1736 »

You may need to check again, just got another stone, and it had the same thing. Examine or Drop with no activate.
driller wrote:This should be fixed with any new stones found.

-driller
jeh1736 wrote:I was able to get the guardian for Akon to spawn, and defeated it, but the stone does not allow you to activate it in the circle. The only choices you have is Examine or Drop.
philwolf
Knight
Knight

Post by philwolf »

jeh1736 wrote:You may need to check again, just got another stone, and it had the same thing. Examine or Drop with no activate.
driller wrote:This should be fixed with any new stones found.

-driller
I was togheter with jeh1736 when after a long time the golem spawned and we could kill him, only possibilitys to choose are examen and drop, we tried to enter the circle to go to akons but nothing happend
Phil
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Check it after the next reset.

-driller
philwolf
Knight
Knight

Post by philwolf »

Hi Driller,

I was on dragonmount fighting the wyverns when one of them did an improved disarm what made me loose my weapon. i managed to kill it but my lost weapon wasn't recovered.
That weapon was the best item i ever found on bsk 2, a yellow colored item named Socked Deadly Bastardsword of Filth, it wasn't in my invent and not in the loot the wyverns dropped. Think this is a bad bug when you loose your best items and have no way to recover them. Not sure if you can replace this item for me? It was with my character Barbar what is a gnome cleric of lvl 30.
I took a screenshot if you need prove of the lost of the item to be sure, and it was on that screenshot that i saw the wyvern did a improved disarm from 52 (realy high roll).

Greetings
Phil aka philwolf (loggin)
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I removed disarm from them.

-driller
philwolf wrote:Hi Driller,

I was on dragonmount fighting the wyverns when one of them did an improved disarm what made me loose my weapon. i managed to kill it but my lost weapon wasn't recovered.
That weapon was the best item i ever found on bsk 2, a yellow colored item named Socked Deadly Bastardsword of Filth, it wasn't in my invent and not in the loot the wyverns dropped. Think this is a bad bug when you loose your best items and have no way to recover them. Not sure if you can replace this item for me? It was with my character Barbar what is a gnome cleric of lvl 30.
I took a screenshot if you need prove of the lost of the item to be sure, and it was on that screenshot that i saw the wyvern did a improved disarm from 52 (realy high roll).

Greetings
Phil aka philwolf (loggin)
Vladmire Triskvanski
Commoner
Commoner

its probably cause the monster took your weapon with imp disarm and when it died, it didn't drop it. (this gives me question on wether or not i could take disarm and be able to use it in combat against npcs. I dont care if i cant get their weapon, just as long as they cant use it to be me with it)

On the other note..

The despawn script eats pets.

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

BSK2 has the same code as BSK1, anytime you are disarmed the weapon is put in your inventory.

I have put in code to stop the eating of pets, it all depends on if GetMaster works correctly, it didn't in NWN1.

-driller
Vladmire Triskvanski wrote:its probably cause the monster took your weapon with imp disarm and when it died, it didn't drop it. (this gives me question on wether or not i could take disarm and be able to use it in combat against npcs. I dont care if i cant get their weapon, just as long as they cant use it to be me with it)

On the other note..

The despawn script eats pets.
Vladmire Triskvanski
Commoner
Commoner

Yay that would be most grand if it did. (Unlikely) cause i hate running around and suddenly not having my meat shield with me.

jeh1736
Commoner
Commoner

Post by jeh1736 »

It looked like the server reset, or went down, just before 3:15 pm (EST), so first I checked the stones I already had (didn't think they would change, but looked anyway), then I was able to spawn a new guardian and checked the stone it dropped and still the same result, no option to activate it.

driller wrote:Check it after the next reset.

-driller
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Very strange as the item has the active unique property on it.

-driller
jeh1736 wrote:It looked like the server reset, or went down, just before 3:15 pm (EST), so first I checked the stones I already had (didn't think they would change, but looked anyway), then I was able to spawn a new guardian and checked the stone it dropped and still the same result, no option to activate it.

driller wrote:Check it after the next reset.

-driller
Bill
Commoner
Commoner

Character stuck

Post by Bill »

I was placing items in the persistent storage chest and my character suddenly stuck in front of the chest.
There is a message when i try to move that the character cannot move due to an effect.
Is there anything you can do?
User name: vastsa
Character : Merum Thorn