Call all players

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Eric the Strongheart
Commoner
Commoner

Call all players

Post by Eric the Strongheart »

:twisted: call anyone how might want to play a drow type character. I would like to speak with you if you are interested. Please contact Kar'llik I was thinking of having a House on this server and its approved by Driller so drop me a line or find me online
Michael Daniels
Dracos Blood
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dracos Blood »

I see how you are go and start things with out me. :P I have the guild house finally fixed, I guess driller will have to do the links here. lol Unless we want something different.
Together, we...- Burned the village!- And...- Raped the horses! And we...- Rode off on the women! And...- We plundered!- And...- Pruned the...- Hedges. Of many small villages. Who the hell are you?
The Three Amigos-the movie
Dracos Blood
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Dracos Blood »

For those of you that have no Idea what we are talking about, The Drow House (guild) Khazid'hea is looking for a new home, we have approximately 12 members to our guild. We are leaving a certin member on our old server but I am getting off subject. I will e-mail the members and advise them the link to our new home. We have come here because Philwolf, who was a Dm in our old server, a Dm that we loved, left the server due to some Dm cheating, Philwolf has found a new home and we will follow. I have a completed Guild house, and would need to get with driller for the links and to place it in. I am also needing to talk to him about those chests, that would be VERY nice. I was a member of the DEV team on our old server, and made interiors mainly, so I have some extra stuff that Driller could use if he wishes. There hopefully will be some new faces around wearing the Khazid'hea name, They will be drow so say hello from a distance. :twisted:
Together, we...- Burned the village!- And...- Raped the horses! And we...- Rode off on the women! And...- We plundered!- And...- Pruned the...- Hedges. Of many small villages. Who the hell are you?
The Three Amigos-the movie