Scripters needed

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Dugaru327
Baron
Baron

Post by Dugaru327 »

driller wrote:The case is irrelevant. The good thing about doing it my way is that you will never have to edit your code to add new monster resrefs.

You just plop down waypoints properly named and it will spawn the mob based on the tag.

-driller
Dugaru327 wrote:lol your code is neater than mine...but both do the same thing...i mean if i add the delay. Yeah I didn't know that it resets it, that's weird. I thought it might count them, but it should just pass over them, right? Nope! >< Except I say

Code: Select all

CreateObject(OBJECT_TYPE_CREATURE,GetStringRight(GetStringLowerCase(sTag),GetStringLength(sTag)-4),GetLocation(oWaypoint));
but maybe I'm being picky. resrefs are lower case ;)
Well what i'm saying is that the waypoint tags were all the resrefs with the beginning of each word capitalized. So, just add that little bit, and I don't have to change all the tags.
Sincerely,
Father Unen E'lie
Founding elven warrior-stealth monk of the Shining Order Monastery