I lost my bow :(

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nottingham
Count
Count

I lost my bow :(

Post by Nottingham »

This was odd, for I did not equip my bow when I played yesterday. I did, however, at some time, drop a new weapon into the quickslot where my bow was located. I did not notice until later that it was missing completely. And stupid me, at one time when I was standing in the Temple, I heard a clink like an item dropping. I did not think it was me, but that might have been my bow dropping to the ground.

It was a nice bow, +2 or +3 (I forget), but with unlimited +2 ammo. Level 16 to use or something like that. If someone entered the temple or anywhere and found it and picked it up, I will reward you. Odds are, I have a very nice weapon that your character would love to have among my collection of odds and ends of discarded treasure.
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes