Issues

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Jimbo
Commoner
Commoner

Issues

Post by Jimbo »

When I first joined BSK2, I was impressed with its stability, over the last server I left. Now BSK2 is crashing alot, from what appears lag.

I am now wondering if its me? Have I done something or downloaded something from other servers that is messing me up? I am not sure because sometimes I log back in and BSK2 is offline, so I am thinking its the server, other times the game crashes and I know its NWN2.

Is it the MotB expansion?

Also on the socket gems: I can understand rare, but then disarm drops your weapon on the floor. So I lost a +2 weapon the other day because Kholon or whatever that lizards names is disarmed me and we wiped. Well my weapon poofed. There went two Dark runes. I rolled up a dwarf fighter type because a cleric just doesnt cut it playing solo alot. Hopefully, more people will come along, and discover this place.

Cya in game
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

The server is currently a placeholder until Driller puts up his new one that works with MOTB. The server has been down for at least 6 months, and has just come back up. I had fun here over the winter, and it is the best NWN2 server I have played on.

But I have been playing back here for the last few days, too, and I do not have MOTB installed because I read that Driller was currently working out the bugs with the new content.

How many people playing here now have the expansion installed? Are we supposed to? Are we not? Does it matter?

It seems like it should be one way or the other, and that the other should not be able to log in...
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

BSK2 doesn't use MOTB yet.

-driller
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

Yet people are able to log into the server and play with MOTB installed. Is this causing instability?
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Probably, but after I install MOTB. I will flag the module to only allow MOTB players.

-driller
Nottingham wrote:Yet people are able to log into the server and play with MOTB installed. Is this causing instability?