AAhhh I seeee! LOL

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

BaskingDemon
Count
Count

AAhhh I seeee! LOL

Post by BaskingDemon »

"*shrugs* Isn't your brother WD_Pepsiman?" - Viobane to Driller

Thanks to the ridiculous practice of locking threads I have to start a new one for this...

Yes it all makes sense to me now. Speaking of the time, PEPSIMAN that you, or rather should I say Raven decided to stage a half assed assassination / trial by execution on Edmund Black in the Hamlet with your cronies. Remember?

I did wonder at the time what the hell it was all about. You accused me (Edmund) of.. what was it again? Something about robbing from low level characters? A ridiculous charge for the ridiculously wealthy Edmund Black, and by the way completely drummed up.

I did wonder if it could have had something to do with an ooc argument between driller and myself on the forum the previous day, an argument in which I lost my cool and was a little insulting, but at the time I could not be sure it was because of this. Now I am, quite certain.

Way to go PEPSI! Way to roleplay. Bring an ooc argument (an argument which by the way you were not involved in) into the world of bsk and involve my main character in it. Pathetic. You should have taken up any issue with me ooc, not involved Edmund. Poor form for a player in your position.
The rules are.. THERE AIN'T NO RULES
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

*Passes a bag of peanuts over to Gibbo as he anticipates the incoming flamefest.* Want some?
The only constant is change.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Re: AAhhh I seeee! LOL

Post by viobane »

BaskingDemon wrote:"*shrugs* Isn't your brother WD_Pepsiman?" - Viobane to Driller

Thanks to the ridiculous practice of locking threads I have to start a new one for this...

Yes it all makes sense to me now. Speaking of the time, PEPSIMAN that you, or rather should I say Raven decided to stage a half assed assassination / trial by execution on Edmund Black in the Hamlet with your cronies. Remember?

I did wonder at the time what the hell it was all about. You accused me (Edmund) of.. what was it again? Something about robbing from low level characters? A ridiculous charge for the ridiculously wealthy Edmund Black, and by the way completely drummed up.

I did wonder if it could have had something to do with an ooc argument between driller and myself on the forum the previous day, an argument in which I lost my cool and was a little insulting, but at the time I could not be sure it was because of this. Now I am, quite certain.

Way to go PEPSI! Way to roleplay. Bring an ooc argument (an argument which by the way you were not involved in) into the world of bsk and involve my main character in it. Pathetic. You should have taken up any issue with me ooc, not involved Edmund. Poor form for a player in your position.
Damnit, BD... I *TOLD* myself I wouldn't post any more but this is TOOOOOOO good! Hahahahahahaha! :twisted:
Kmoki
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Kmoki »

Epic thread.
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

let the FLAMES BEGIN!!
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

:shock: *while wide-eyed and unable to look away from the trainwreck, twisted steel, and managed bodies, he takes nods and takes a handful of peanuts*

But yeah... what's new or surprising about this again? Though, I think all of this could have been avoided if Raven just buckled under peer pressure and shaved her legs just once.

Oh, and since we're bringing up things from the other thread into this, I'd like to stand up and say that everyone ought to know that .... Hordack? Those aren't panties you're holding. They're used Dependsâ„¢. >_>
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

*shakes his head*

You all have just proved my point that your actions tell other people just what kind of person you are. Apparently I'm ridiculous for locking a thread, apparently BD there is (as always and usually) in the mood to stir up some crap. And the rest of you who follow in the footsteps want to keep the ball rolling.

:roll:

Please by all means keep bringing up ridiculous crap from the past and perceived slights and one sided stories. Please keep showing how immature and petty you are, what do I care about the welfare of the players of BSK? OHHHHH Wait!!! I'm sorry, thats my JOB. Until BSK 1 is off the grid, I am still responsible , as are the other DMs to maintain a sense of decorum around here. You want to show what a horrible houseguest you are and come defecate on your host's doorstep, fine, publicise to the world just what kind of jerk you are. In the meantime, I will still exercise my right as a human being and moderator here to end this crap everytime it crops up.

To anyone else who feels they have to respond to this blatant attempt at stirring up trouble, feel free but do so in PMs. Your flames and jokes about them have no place here.

I am truly ashamed at the attitudes of current and former players recently.

OHHHH and BD??? Just to prove how "ridiculous" I am for maintaining a sense of decorum and decency around here this thread is locked. Congratulations.
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)