It was a pleasure...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

It was a pleasure...

Post by Thanatos »

As some have noticed, I've not been on much as of late. BSK is moving on, and so must I. And so, I shall bid farewell as the Handsome Hunk of BSK (Marko) once did....

For those who don't know me, my main chars were Thanatos, Tobur Hauksen, Lucy Danneseph, and Lucas Mandrovan.

And now time for the thank you's and goodbye's...

Driller and the DM staff: Thanks for the opportunity to play on this great server.

Gabe and Tela: You guys are the best. Your RP was great and I learned a lot from you. Nobody does it better. Thanks.

Jack and Jenn: You crazy kids stay out of trouble. I had a blast with you.

To the former Gang of legend and lore....Cajin, Ellie, Lt. Dan, Mizuki, Marko and Trudes (formally known as "the gang"): Some of you I'll see again, some I won't. To the ones I won't, thanks for the great times. Nobody carries a guy through a hangover like you. You guys are truly great friends.

Roland and Jesse: Pink Pony for life! Thanks for the fun and grind sessions boys.

Dally: Keep the pimp hand strong bud.

Shynomoki: You stay classy hombre.

Galen: There is nobody I'd rather sit on a bench next to. Stay cool bud.

To anyone I forgot: My apologies, as there were so many I spent my time with, it is tough to keep track of it all.

I sense this will be my last post here, lest I acquire NWN2 and find my way back.

And so to everyone: Thank you, it's been a pleasure.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

Thanny baby, you were great. gonna miss ya bud. PM me if you've got msn eh?
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Thanatos-

Go ahead and do what you need to do to get NwN2.. I've been playing it recently (waiting to get the MotB today) and the newest patch puts this thing into "very playable" mode.

I trust Driller wouldn't move to put up a mod that didn't work.. and I expect BSK2 o be every bit as good as BSK1.

I'll look for you there-
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

*smiles* The pleasure was all mine Thanny.

I won't forget the day Jack and I met a BSK noob in front of the temple named Thanatos... a worth while investment was made that night, and he soon became an asset to our gaming fun. :wink:

I'm sure we will cross paths again some day.

Be safe.
Nizzle
Count
Count

Post by Nizzle »

You forgot me. I hate you.

Later.
I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath