Bug reports

Use this forum to report bugs.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

If you take the Monkey Grip feat, you lose 2 ab (when equipping a shield) regardless of the size of the weapon you are using. The penalty should only be applied to Large weapons being used with a shield, not medium.

Also, when you are using a large weapon one handed, you lose 4 ab instead of 2.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Massdeth
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Massdeth »

i had the same problem with dragon mount the other day. i just thought they were scared of me though!!!! :lol:
MTHRBRD: ASUS P5N-E SLI
CPU: C2D 6400
RAM: Patriot EP 3gb 800mhz cas4
G-CARD: (2) EVGA 8800 GTS 320 in SLI
S-CARD: Turtle Beach Montego
CASE: Antec 900
Zardoz
Commoner
Commoner

Cannot gain XP as Deep Gnome

Post by Zardoz »

Once I hit about middle of fourth level I am no longer able to gain XP. I get the message "You cannot gain any more XP until you level" when I am not leveled. I'm stuck at about 22807 XP.
philwolf
Knight
Knight

Re: Cannot gain XP as Deep Gnome

Post by philwolf »

Zardoz wrote:Once I hit about middle of fourth level I am no longer able to gain XP. I get the message "You cannot gain any more XP until you level" when I am not leveled. I'm stuck at about 22807 XP.
Hi Driller,

I have the same truble like zardoz has discribed above.
I can't gain any xp until i lvl but i'm middle of my lvl ....

Maybe a reset could do the fix

Phil
Aneldor Shadowflame
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Aneldor Shadowflame »

i have noticed loading times while transitioning to Skara Brae are taking forever sometimes. also the server has been lagging real hard lately, sometimes the whole server freezes for anything upto a miniute and then wham! you have been swarmed by hundreds of Tyranoids lol
Burgertime
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Burgertime »

I cant get my character Rockey Wosher to log in. says something about an item i have equipped. My login name is Burgertime.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I have turned of ILR and have implemented an in-game system that will let you log in and unequip the item.

-driller
Burgertime wrote:I cant get my character Rockey Wosher to log in. says something about an item i have equipped. My login name is Burgertime.
Zardoz
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Zardoz »

philwolf wrote:
Zardoz wrote:Once I hit about middle of fourth level I am no longer able to gain XP. I get the message "You cannot gain any more XP until you level" when I am not leveled. I'm stuck at about 22807 XP.
Hi Driller,

Phil
More on this: Was able to gain XP again after the server reset (thank you Driller!), but this morning I logged in and was having the same problem. Stuck at about level 7. Will try again when I get home from work tonight and give it another try.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I pretty sure this problem manifests itself when the server has a long uptime. It needs to be reset.

-driller
Zardoz wrote:
philwolf wrote:
Hi Driller,

Phil
More on this: Was able to gain XP again after the server reset (thank you Driller!), but this morning I logged in and was having the same problem. Stuck at about level 7. Will try again when I get home from work tonight and give it another try.
Aneldor Shadowflame
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Aneldor Shadowflame »

hello driller, my character completed a quest for foxmore, its the quest where you have to kill the three elementals in the temple in Ebonwood and collect and return the three essences. i returned the items and completed the quest, when i checked my inventory i noticed i still had the three essences,and stupidly i removed them from my inventory thinking i had no use for them. now foxmore wont transport me to the realm of the three demon lords without them, but now i find myself in the situation of not being able to re-aquire the three essences as everytime i try to pick one up i get the msg "you have no need of this quest item" and the essence is instantly dropped to the floor again. and ofcourse foxmore wont deal with me unless i have them in my inventory, so im kinda stuck in quest limbo right now. here are my details.

login: orionnebula
pc :Aneldor Shadowflame
Zardoz
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Zardoz »

Ah! Found the problem! Seems to happen when I'm Polymorphed into a wild shape. Tried it again as all of the fifth-level forms and can't gain XP in any of them. As soon as I turn back into a person I can gain XP again.

I sure hope there's a fix. Being a Druid, I was planning to do most of my melee in wild shape :(
driller wrote:I pretty sure this problem manifests itself when the server has a long uptime. It needs to be reset.

-driller
Zardoz wrote:
philwolf wrote: Hi Driller,

Phil
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Driller

Does the server reset at regular intervals? If not can it be set up to do so?
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Zardoz
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Zardoz »

Ok, I have some more info that I hope will help.

I was fighting in a party with a Half-orc/barbarian. I was wild-shaped into a Boar. I made the killing blow. I got the "You cannot gain any more XP until you level" message, however, HE gained XP from the kill.

Dunno if that helps. I hope so.
Zardoz wrote:Ah! Found the problem! Seems to happen when I'm Polymorphed into a wild shape. Tried it again as all of the fifth-level forms and can't gain XP in any of them. As soon as I turn back into a person I can gain XP again.

I sure hope there's a fix. Being a Druid, I was planning to do most of my melee in wild shape :(
driller wrote:I pretty sure this problem manifests itself when the server has a long uptime. It needs to be reset.

-driller
Zardoz wrote: More on this: Was able to gain XP again after the server reset (thank you Driller!), but this morning I logged in and was having the same problem. Stuck at about level 7. Will try again when I get home from work tonight and give it another try.
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

NwN 2 is shutting down when I make some transitions. (This is a new problem that has started happen in the past 2 days) the transitions that have made me crash are respawning in Aildrek's tomb and using my town portal on dragon mount. It gives me a "Microsoft C++ runtime Error"

Also, I figuared out what was wrong with the monkey grip feat. Nothing, It was a misunderstanding on my part. Using a tower shield takes away 2 ab and it stacks if using a tower shield and monkey grip.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I am no longer doing level checks, instead I am calculating level based on current XP. You should not see this message after the next reset.

-driller
Zardoz wrote:Ok, I have some more info that I hope will help.

I was fighting in a party with a Half-orc/barbarian. I was wild-shaped into a Boar. I made the killing blow. I got the "You cannot gain any more XP until you level" message, however, HE gained XP from the kill.

Dunno if that helps. I hope so.
Zardoz wrote:Ah! Found the problem! Seems to happen when I'm Polymorphed into a wild shape. Tried it again as all of the fifth-level forms and can't gain XP in any of them. As soon as I turn back into a person I can gain XP again.

-driller