Pickpocketing gone mad!?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

More like this because I am lazy.

Code: Select all

int nType = GetBaseItemType(oItem);

int nWidth = StringToInt(Get2DAString("baseitems","InvSlotWidth",nType));
int nHeight = StringToInt(Get2DAString("baseitems","InvSlotHeight",nType));

if((nWidth * nHeight) > 4) //return item
The problem is sometimes events will not fire.

-driller
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

hehehe
I knew you'd have a more "elegant" way to do it.. lol

ttfn
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

BaskingDemon wrote:
Capt Cliff wrote:
viobane wrote: Point and game for my thought on the usefulness of PPKing above.
Ditto for me on that Vio ... even if the thief is killed by an Akon stone his accomplice will rez's him and he disappears with the loot anyway. People killed by Akon's stone should go straight to jail then let a DM sort out what he stole and return it. Technically all his goods should be forfeit to the person he PP'kd. Make's PPking very dangerous ...
Don't be utterly ridiculous. Have you ever tried going out and pp'ing? I'll tell you, it's already a high risk low reward endeavour as it is.

You should be thrown in jail and have all your goods forfeited for making such an ill suggestion.
Your the one ridiculous pal ... you pp someone and get caught tough, ya thieven rotten #$%@^!& ... go steal a car in RL and get caught .. your life takes a turn for the worst. It's a win win for a thief ... he gets caught his buddy raz's him and he walks off with the loot ... bull.
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

bah calm yerself man! that's the beauty of this game! it is just that a GAME! not real life... go run around town with a sword and see how long you last before the police pick you up! bah, people complain about some aspects comparing it to real life, yet they forget to notice the fact that you CAN'T cast time stop in real life, you CAN'T kill people in real life and not have consequences, you CAN'T go out and kill any bloody thing just because it isn't a player character and not have consequences. get over yerselves with yer dang real life comparisons. it aint real life. the end.

Have a nice day! ^_^
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

But the point of the game is not to have fun at the expense of ruining someone elses fun.

Are you going to play chess with me if I snatch your pieces when your not looking?

How long would I be on the team if a tampered with a baseball?

If it is just a game, why are headbutts that do not cause permanent injury forbiddin in soccer?

Yes, this is just a game. A social game made up of people from all over the world who come here to have fun. Games have rules and sportsman like conduct is a reasonable expectation.

Now if someone talks out the side of there head and earns a smack-down, then fine - give them what they ask for.

If someone is just playing the game and having fun without negativily impacting others, otherplayers do not have the right to harrass, grief, etc... on the premise that 'Hey, it is just a game.'

Because, your right.... it is just a game. A game with rules and expectations. If you can not play by the rules, do not play here.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle