Events lately?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Events lately?

Post by Thanatos »

Just out of curiosity (not implying anything here)...have there been any events going on as of late (Aside from Carpe's)?

I didn't know if we were just chillin or whether I'm just on at the wrong time :P
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Carpe_DM1
Count
Count

Post by Carpe_DM1 »

Looks like some will be upcoming according to posts from DM Nexus and DM Mystic and DM Griphon did his open mic night. And yes, my event will still occur, as I said real life has to come first. Usually DMs will either announce bigger events on the forums here and in game in shouts but more often than not it is when one of us is on and feeling particularly mischievous *looks innocent* and that's when you start looking for the escaped zoo animals or oh my, is that a skunk??? *Chuckles* And who knows what other bits of oddment we throw at the oddest times...
"Common sense is not so common" -Voltaire
"I thought to myself 'Why doesn't someone do something about that?' ...And then I realized I'm someone" - Lily Tomlin (when commenting on the environment and other tragic circumstances)