Scripts gone Wonkie???!!!

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Scripts gone Wonkie???!!!

Post by Capt Cliff »

Let's see so far I have heard and been affected by some goofy things gone bad. First I hear the chest in town is eating stuff, items just disappear! Next I have a socketed robe but can not put a cunic stone on it, it's freshly purchased. I also saw this with another player and tried to help him also to no avail. The increasing rarity of both socket stones and forge gems, maybe a script loot drop error. I also seem to get a lot of script error messages in the right hand mini-window. They make no sense to me but it does state a script error! Has anybody else noticed weird stuff happening?
halfogre0520
Baron
Baron

Post by halfogre0520 »

I have noticed the script errors on the right hand window. It happens on my other server as well, usually when I go a bit nuts and spawn too many monsters. I'll be sure to notate what the script error it is and hope it helps Driller.

I wonder if it happens more often when more people are on the server?
BSK User: Douglas Thurman
Character: Regulus Hinder, Cleric of Kazra
Character: Test Subject One - Fighter, Level 6
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
- Paul Fix
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

The script where I get free booze seems to be broken.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

The only thing I know guy's is that BSK is a bit different from a year ago. Is the socket gem not working problem systematic of something bigger. Just casting a stone upon the waters.
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

you mean symptomatic? if so... *shudders*
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ghost4life wrote:you mean symptomatic? if so... *shudders*
Thank you for the correction! I may may have invented a new word. My meaning was it's a system problem based on it's complexity rather than symptomatic. My bad.