Living Quarters Price Guide

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Living Quarters Price Guide

Post by Thanatos »

Okay...I don't want a house. I don't want a mansion. I don't want a palace. What I really want is a little shack. Like...Unibomber style.

How do I go about obtaining one? Oh and I have a nice location I'd like to put it on. But seriously....1 room shack with a magical key for entry and a storage chest maybe. Think Unibomber...now whatta I gotta do for one of those bad boys?
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

I don't think that'd happen.

Especially not with your personal storage chest.

but good luck with it.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

People get Islands (Freefolk). There are lodges (Hunters). I want a shack...
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

1) Money: Will cost a few million

2) Time: Will need to convince driller to make it for you, or for you to build it and him to inspect and install it

3) Quality: Need to justify your reason for this shack

It's why some PWs have persistent housing as an alternative. I've never had one though. Tried to get a guildhouse on BSK once, but never got any sort of answer. Good luck.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Start up a club/guild/whatever, and if it has some merit to it, and your demands aren't totally outrageous, he'll grant you what you need.

Holla back.
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

ValentianNizzle wrote:Start up a club/guild/whatever, and if it has some merit to it, and your demands aren't totally outrageous, he'll grant you what you need.

Holla back.
I can't imagine a group being able to fit in the Unibomber's shack, though it might've been interesting to see his fan club cheering him on as he made little mailbox bombs.

Anyway...yeah, just want a little one room shanty...nothin complicated...surely we can reach an agreement! :P
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Claim one of the houses in Skara Brae as your own and stab anyone who invades. *nod*
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Gibbo wrote:Claim one of the houses in Skara Brae as your own and stab anyone who invades. *nod*
Mr. Fast Paws........I like your style....almost as much as I like tiny little shacks.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Fast and hard, baby. That's how we roll.

But if you wanted to lead a team of people to capture and control Freeloader Isle... Commonperson Palace... or whatever that little shanty that was made and never used, I'd commit to it.

It's not being used, as far as I know, and it's got loads of space. We just need a cause. Like one of those Dads against Abusive Fathers, or Mom's against Soccer Moms groups.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

well, I thought about the hostile takeover thing, but I think there's some interest over on Freeloader Island so....

But if I have to start an organization like DAMM "Drunks Against Mad Mothers" to get a shack (and hold meetings in a tavern if it comes down to it), so be it, I will.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Up that Lock skill and lock yourself in so only the best lockpickers can join you in your home in SB when you're plotting and leave things in one of the chests inside. They'll be safe until the next reset at least. Muwhahahaha!
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Thanatos wrote:well, I thought about the hostile takeover thing, but I think there's some interest over on Freeloader Island so....
With my good looks and your razor sharp wit, joined up with Caesius's unending knowledge of all things awesome, viobane's social worker's comp, and Nizzle's reputation for being a bad influence on children... we can take over anything we please!
ZOMFGOMBIES!
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Gibbo wrote:viobane's social worker's comp
Just so everyone knows... That's not worth too heck of a lot. :cry:
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

It's enough! FOR HONOR! FOR GLORY! FOR SOMETHING FROM MCDONALD'S DOLLAR MENU!!!

viobane wrote:
Gibbo wrote:viobane's social worker's comp
Just so everyone knows... That's not worth too heck of a lot. :cry:
ZOMFGOMBIES!
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

As long as I can go for the dollar menu at Taco Bell, I'll be fine. You gonna sell bean burritos in your shack, Thanny? That'd be a selling point for me.