Vicho clone mess

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Vicho clone mess

Post by Axe Madness »

ERM not sure how it happend was fighting somthin Nailo in the hamlet i crashed when i came back my other self was still there also when my brother came on he saw the battle states in the temple told him to go check if i was actually still there fighting sure enough i was as he got close to where we where he would switch between his char and mine and he would randomly go invis also

some of the players are saying i did this on purpose because i was losing the fact is i did not

:shock:
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

When you reinstalled the game on your new computers did you change the client port so each machine has a different one?

If not, that may be the issue. Each computer using that modem needs different client port.
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

each one has different CD key *((its own nwn copy)) i dunno what a client port is or how to find it :(
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

we did buy another router yesterday because one he had died this never happened before so could that be the bugga messin us up?
DM Nexus
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Nexus »

Axe Madness wrote:each one has different CD key *((its own nwn copy)) i dunno what a client port is or how to find it :(
Read You and your Router. Almost all character duplication problems are because multiple computers go through the same router, and do not have different ports set.
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

*nod nod*

What he said. *points to Nexus*
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

ok we'll try do to that may get it tomorrow when my step dad gets home he knows how to work that complicated thing :evil:

Thanks for help guys
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Char's that are not mine on ACC

Post by Axe Madness »

ok i read the link you left -.-' so when that happens how do i get rid of a char my brothers char ''Reeves'' is on my acc i don't use often tolive-isto-die

:?