While We're On The Subject...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

halfogre0520
Baron
Baron

While We're On The Subject...

Post by halfogre0520 »

This server is pretty damned good. There, I said it. Being a DM on another server, I know the hardships and tribulations the staff of a server can go through. Driller and his team are top notch in my book. The server is on a regular reboot schedule, you can easily level a character just to see what a combo can do, there are more than enough magical items out there for the finding or purchase, etc., etc..

Being that I'm in the middle of nowhere and my times for playing are irregular, the fact that I have had no contact with any of the DMs doesn't phase me. DMs are a rare beast. It's hard to decide when you log on to play or go mess with the players. Decisions, decisions. :D
BSK User: Douglas Thurman
Character: Regulus Hinder, Cleric of Kazra
Character: Test Subject One - Fighter, Level 6
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
- Paul Fix
Knight of the Nine
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Knight of the Nine »

they say you can see what a server is like just by looking at the forums.. well, I have seen the forums and this server does look pretty damn good. And I have played on it for a few days and its great! I guess people have gotten so spoiled that they turned picky in what they want so they just complain all the time, lol
Falnor the Unknown
Junag
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Yup. Got it in one :)