A day in the life of a DM...

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

halfogre0520
Baron
Baron

Post by halfogre0520 »

halfogre0520 wrote:
Caesius wrote:The d20 Guide to Banging Your Head Into A Wall

For some of those more thankless days.... ;)
Can I take weaponmaster with head butt so I can increase the multiplier for this effect? :D
Okay, reading my post it might go both ways. WM with head, or WM with butt. I could produce my own Stinking Cloud Melee attack.
BSK User: Douglas Thurman
Character: Regulus Hinder, Cleric of Kazra
Character: Test Subject One - Fighter, Level 6
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
- Paul Fix
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

halfogre0520 wrote:
halfogre0520 wrote:
Caesius wrote:The d20 Guide to Banging Your Head Into A Wall

For some of those more thankless days.... ;)
Can I take weaponmaster with head butt so I can increase the multiplier for this effect? :D
Okay, reading my post it might go both ways. WM with head, or WM with butt. I could produce my own Stinking Cloud Melee attack.
I believe headbutts are considered a type of Unarmed Strike. Alas Weapon Masters cannot select Unarmed Strike as a Weapon of Choice.
The only constant is change.
halfogre0520
Baron
Baron

Post by halfogre0520 »

Caesius wrote:
halfogre0520 wrote:
halfogre0520 wrote: Can I take weaponmaster with head butt so I can increase the multiplier for this effect? :D
I believe headbutts are considered a type of Unarmed Strike. Alas Weapon Masters cannot select Unarmed Strike as a Weapon of Choice.
Hmm... Good point. Damn.
BSK User: Douglas Thurman
Character: Regulus Hinder, Cleric of Kazra
Character: Test Subject One - Fighter, Level 6
"The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory."
- Paul Fix