Black Stone Keep Funnies

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I still have it.

-driller
warlock wrote:
Trudes wrote:One of the funniest things I ever saw was a video clip Warlock made of his char in jail, it had me in stitches haha!

Wonder if anyone still has it? :?
I knew someone would mention that.
Too bad that I didn't save the video clip :'(
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Driller: Get that puppy up.

PFWG: 100% accurate...dang funny it is.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Trudes
Count
Count

Post by Trudes »

blimey, :D ya have to post it Driller, i'm giggling thinking about it haha!
warlock
Count
Count

Post by warlock »

driller wrote:I still have it.

-driller
warlock wrote:
Trudes wrote:One of the funniest things I ever saw was a video clip Warlock made of his char in jail, it had me in stitches haha!

hah, I would never imagine you saving my junk ;-)
Please, link it to me in pm and I'll upload it on my webserver
Blackstone Keep Veteran
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Two words:

Beldin Porfeneld
ZOMFGOMBIES!
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

Gibbo wrote:Two words:

Beldin Porfeneld
Please don't remind me... Ahmed still has a headache.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

Gibbo wrote:Two words:

Beldin Porfeneld
LOL! Silly gnome.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Can we get more barbarians... females in loin cloths, more gold and better start items and more swamps and....

Oh... is this limited to funny in game or is funny in the fums allowed?

In game...

There was a time I was DM'ing an event and meant to send a whisper: w/ Oops
to a player I had accidently healed and got killed cause I ruined their buffs...

But I made a server shout of : /s Oops

I think every player on the server reponded in party at the same time with " OH *insert expletive*! "

I was laughing so hard all my spawn got killed and the players bypassed an enitire zone unchamllanged before I was able to see through the tears.... lol

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

One time, when I was still playing Artimus Dark'skinge, I was sitting, in stealth mode on the beach, and there was another elf sitting beside me, now I hadn't talked to him or anything and we were both just sitting there, and I was conversing with DM Dragonheart in tells, and making fun of him at his expense, when suddenly..

*SMITE!*

One dead Artimus Dark'skinge lay dead on the floor in front of the elf and the bench he had been sitting upon. The elf stood up and looked down on the cold and lifeless body, and merely said "This really just isn't my day." and walked gloomily towards the temple.

I hate DM's.
HelloBSK
Count
Count

Post by HelloBSK »

ValentianNizzle wrote:One time, when I was still playing Artimus Dark'skinge, I was sitting, in stealth mode on the beach, and there was another elf sitting beside me, now I hadn't talked to him or anything and we were both just sitting there, and I was conversing with DM Dragonheart in tells, and making fun of him at his expense, when suddenly..

*SMITE!*

One dead Artimus Dark'skinge lay dead on the floor in front of the elf and the bench he had been sitting upon. The elf stood up and looked down on the cold and lifeless body, and merely said "This really just isn't my day." and walked gloomily towards the temple.

I hate DM's.
ROFLMAO.... That truely made me laugh out loud!!! Nice!!!
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

DM Myle's was pretty funny...At least you know everyone was paying attention. :D

Last night my character, Jaylor, died about 20 times in 2 hours, 2 in 5 seconds...rez, run, hit, die...
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

nah it wasn't THAT bad, it was more like... rezz, run hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit hit, die, lather rinse repeat ^.^ see ya ingame! I got that rezz rodd ready! oh. and gratz on 40!
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

ValentianNizzle wrote:One time, when I was still playing Artimus Dark'skinge, I was sitting, in stealth mode on the beach, and there was another elf sitting beside me, now I hadn't talked to him or anything and we were both just sitting there, and I was conversing with DM Dragonheart in tells, and making fun of him at his expense, when suddenly..

*SMITE!*

I hate DM's.
8)
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.
Shadow_Nightfall
Baron
Baron
Location: In the shadows bare, watching as you shed a tear for me

Post by Shadow_Nightfall »

Well, some may know my now favorite char, Mebril something long :wink:
She partied up with 2 other people (including the famous xena) and was waiting for (the unknown one) to follow her out of the temple.
I see him running, fast as his little feet can go, watching as one after the other, about 9 total fireballs follow him out the door, swerving as he atempted to dodge them, just like homing missles.... sadly, it was too funny just watching his health meter go down centameter by centameter, enough to take 3/4ths HP. :lol: I couldnt stop laughing, and he admited that he 'thought he was a goner'... I healed him, of course... funny guy...
<<The all powerful fire-breathing dragon!

warm winds, burning flame, a tear drops, I'll be the one to blame; summer themes, Amber Demonchild, burning coals, emotional moments halfway mild
LordofUndeath
Commoner
Commoner

Post by LordofUndeath »

driller wrote:I still have it.

-driller
warlock wrote:

yeah i'd like to see that again also, it was hilarious