Black Stone Keep Funnies

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Gibbo wrote: Anyway, the Undying decided to pick on Natasha and Eclipse. Lumi stepped up to verbally scold the Undying and tell it to back off or else. The Undying used some sort of multicolored ray attack and the pixie very literally ZOMG'PLOSION! There were fairy-guts all over the streets as it exploded into a red spray.
FYI it was in the old Trolls Cave....
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

And as for funny ones. After I picked on Natasha, giving her a curse, so she had like 12 HP she yelled out what I have in my signature :)
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

DM_Unicorn wrote:
Gibbo wrote: Anyway, the Undying decided to pick on Natasha and Eclipse. Lumi stepped up to verbally scold the Undying and tell it to back off or else. The Undying used some sort of multicolored ray attack and the pixie very literally ZOMG'PLOSION! There were fairy-guts all over the streets as it exploded into a red spray.
FYI it was in the old Trolls Cave...
While I don't dispute the Undying did some things in the Old Troll Cave, I seem to recall this particular event ocurred near the Temple of Argos.
The only constant is change.
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Post by Wing--Zero »

Have you ever seen what a Celestial Warrior can do to 3 lvl 20s in the ants. LOL
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Wing--Zero wrote:Have you ever seen what a Celestial Warrior can do to 3 lvl 20s in the ants. LOL
LMAO Yeah, it is pretty Funny. *borat voice* It was Very Nice
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya