Re-Latuh

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

_-Kajun-_

Re-Latuh

Post by _-Kajun-_ »

OK, this is a new post so I havent broken my word. This is to clarify

1.) No DM ever got on me for breaking a rule. That is not what the issue is about. THE ISSUE AT HAND (please quit trying to distort the facts), is that I was having a debate with another player about how to talk to people. Pay attention now DM Ryndell this is where you keep throwing up the brick wall. You didnt say anything to me about breaking the rules. A PLAYER did, and the PLAYER did it in a manner I did not appreciate. If I choose to discuss that with the player, that is my place to do. You took a side on the issue by making a public shout telling me (and the other mysterious person) that we shouldnt be angry at the people we got angry at. THAT, is called, favoritism. It wasnt about who broke the rules, it was about, who didnt appreciate being called out in a crowd, thank you. You make a server-wide shout about a conversasion that had nothing to do with you, that basically comes off as a slap in the face to one side, and then you accuse me of having an ego problem when I get pissed? Are you retarded? And if you want to accuse me of having an ego, look in the mirror next time you decide to say something nasty to someone, and then lock down the thread so no one can post anything in response. Thats called bullying.

2.) No one said anything about (Driller's evil family). So you can stick that back in whatever you pulled it out of. I don;t even know driller or his family. My problem is with the 8 year old that's running around threatening people that don't bow to him. Sure knowing he's 8 and no one's going to take him seriously let's you know you have nothing to worry about. But if you're new, you dont know he's 8, and you find out he really is Driller's nephew, you dont just turn and walk away - not if you really enjoy gamming there. See what Im saying? No one said driller hooks his friends and family up with extra gear or favors either...I never said that - so why you're defending that, I dont know.

I've learned on servers in the past that people arent going to change. No one is expecting anyone to bow down for anything. Quit twisting things around. I dont care if you cahnge or not, I simply gave you my reasons for leaving. You dont have to feel the same way or feel Im right, but dont think for a second Im going to turn the other cheek. You arent doing it, so why should I.

As for my RP crown, it's kinda like a DM crown, you are wrong in that people have to say you deserve it. A PvPer can say you suck at rp, and be completely wrong. Just like a DM can say, "the player is out of line", and that DM is completely wrong. If we were to put my RPing ability up against your person to person skills, you'd be surprised hot shot. But it's a subjective matter. No one will agree - but just because you have access to a few extra buttons, doesnt make your opinion more important than mine.

Lock it down all you want. But if you say something insulting to me, I am going to say something insulting back. That's the whole point of this thread DM Ryndell, and I thank you for proving it. Why dont you do it one more time, say something insulting, and then lock it down, that way you can do a better job of proving my point, than I can.

P.S. Id love to keep it in tells, but based upon DM Ryndell's actions, it's better to make big public displays about it, and drag people through fire in public so fk it. I'll do it their way. If he/she wants to appologize for not addressing me in tells, then I'll start talking in tells. :D
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

Give it a break will you.... Better still trump up these screenshots to the admin you claim to have and deal with this off these boards please.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Your beating a dead horse pal ...

I played with the boy and he was well mannered with me in party. But if some people are spoiling him with gifts and the like then he's liable to be influenced by that an change. My two cents on the subject.
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Damn it!

Capt Cliff got the dead horse thing before me.

I shall think of another.
viobane
Duke
Duke

Post by viobane »

As Nizzle likes to say on occasion....

Le'Sigh. 'Nuff said.
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

As viobane likes to say on occasion...
viobane wrote:As Nizzle likes to say on occasion....

Le'Sigh. 'Nuff said.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

As Mr. Fast Paws likes to say on occasion:

Gibbo wrote:As viobane likes to say on occasion...

Le'Sigh. 'Nuff said.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

As that devilishly charming and handsomely strapping young buck Nizzle likes to say on occasion..
Thanatos wrote:As Mr. Fast Paws likes to say on occasion:

Le'Sigh. 'Nuff said.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

ValentianNizzle wrote:As that devilishly charming and handsomely strapping young buck Nizzle likes to say on occasion..
Thanatos wrote:As Mr. Fast Paws likes to say on occasion:

"I'll tell you what, you stop resisting me, and I'll stop resisting you." - Pepe Le Pew
The only constant is change.
Wing--Zero
Duke
Duke

Re: Re-Latuh

Post by Wing--Zero »

_-Kajun-_ wrote:OK, this is a new post so I havent broken my word. This is to clarify

P.S. Id love to keep it in tells, but based upon DM Ryndell's actions, it's better to make big public displays about it, and drag people through fire in public so fk it. I'll do it their way. If he/she wants to appologize for not addressing me in tells, then I'll start talking in tells. :D
So your gonna make yourself look like a eight year old that got his ball taken away and whine about it? LOL funny how you've stooped down to the little nephews lvl and started crying about everything on the fourms. Instead you could have as said been a adult about it, taken the high road and, eaither e-mailed or pmed Ryndal about it.

P.S.

Your big public display....is only makeing you look stupid.
Duo Maxwell
Auran Goodman
Damian Goodman
Daniel Goodman
Karn
Aye Spyu
Heia The Deamon
and some others :P
Log-ins: Zero, X, X_Mule, Z_mule
_-Kajun-_

Re: Re-Latuh

Post by _-Kajun-_ »

Wing--Zero wrote:
Your big public display....is only makeing you look stupid.
You havent seen big yet. Stay tuned.
DM_Jaydaan wrote: ...but you have to understand. Attitudes fly both ways. As for the screenshots, there's no way this server would survive if the truth of all of that actually got out. So we have to take it one step at a time. Just ignore people like Ryndel. They really arent that important anyway. And for those who think you are totally in the wrong, well I don't even need to say anything. Just give it some time and let it blow over.
Good advice, I'll take it.

(Oh and remember what I said about the lockdown Jaydaan? This would be the perfect place, if you'd be so kind.)
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

I dunno, I appreciate him having the grapes to post that...
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Is this still going on? Initially, the whole situation was kinda funny. Now, it has just become an excuse to bump up my post count.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Odd... I have yet to recieve any SS regarding this travisty of justice, nor have I heard mention of it from the other DM's.

That alone seems rather telling.

That said, I will lock this post on Kajun's request. Any further posts on this matter are expected to be handled through PM's... or preferredly though e-mail with the implide SS's attached.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
DM_Jaydaan
Baron
Baron

Post by DM_Jaydaan »

Just to clarify.. I did NOT say those things. I would never say that.
A DM's job is not to love you, but to help you grow stronger in character.