Latuh

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

*basks in the glory of being called a Mr.*

Thanatos wrote:
Nizzle: Yes...you are an attraction...kind of like the bearded lady :P

Mr. Fast Paws: He hasn't logged in for more than an hour in a looong time

Ahh.. refreshing.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
dmcclain
Count
Count

Post by dmcclain »

The server is very much like life...do you quit your job everytime someone upsets you? Shake it off and keep on going!

And Driller's nephew...no offense to the kid, I'm sure he's a great kid but...he's 8...annoying is his job...do what we do...pawn him off on Thanatos!!! 8)

Nizzle was on for about 2 hours last week at 5am my time...he wasn't talking and was proably afk...does that count??
Last edited by dmcclain on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
"People in Icewater want Hell!"

~Harley Quinn, Batman Hush
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

No, since it was probably just one of his friends using his account.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

Gibbo wrote:No, since it was probably just one of his friends using his account.
It was.

The little guy HAS been asking me to take him to the underdark...MWAHAHAHAHA....erm, *looks around quickly* yeah, we're headed to the zoo a little later, probably gonna rock some snow-cones and ice cream.
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

The real Nizzle is almost never on. A lot of others are, but almost never himself.

Though, last I checked, forge stone count was well into 1200.

Thanatos: Bearded lady? Couldn't you have come up with something a bit more... original?

As for my rebuttal as to your 'comment, I say this; You ride a horse rather less well than another horse would. Your brain would make a grain of sand look large and ungainly and the part of you that can't be mentioned, I am reliably informed by women around the Court, wouldn't be worth mentioning even if it could be.

And with that Sir, I leave you.
Queen Naga II
Duke
Duke

Post by Queen Naga II »

ValentianNizzle wrote:
About time you sorted that graphics card out, then you can flood BSK with 1100 of your white forge stones :wink:
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

That was the most politely put flame I've ever read.
Nizzle wrote:You ride a horse rather less well than another horse would. Your brain would make a grain of sand look large and ungainly and the part of you that can't be mentioned, I am reliably informed by women around the Court, wouldn't be worth mentioning even if it could be.
Kudos, bro.
ZOMFGOMBIES!
Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Post by Thanatos »

ValentianNizzle wrote:The real Nizzle is almost never on. A lot of others are, but almost never himself.

Thanatos: Bearded lady? Couldn't you have come up with something a bit more... original?

As for my rebuttal as to your 'comment, I say this; You ride a horse rather less well than another horse would. Your brain would make a grain of sand look large and ungainly and the part of you that can't be mentioned, I am reliably informed by women around the Court, wouldn't be worth mentioning even if it could be.

And with that Sir, I leave you.
HAHA well done sir, well done. Your horse comment has trumped my bearded lady. The rest was merely window dressing, but the horse...now that was truly fanTAStic. *bows*
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
DM Rendyll
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM Rendyll »

Seeing as I was said DM involved here, and since you feel like airing your complaints, let's try to fill in some things here, shall we?

First off...my Shout was in reference to the attitude you and another person had given those people that tried to give you a friendly warning about the server rules. Instead of being polite and thanking the person, you went off the deep end and started talking down to that person. You then began berating the person for talking to you like a child, while you promptly treated them like a child yourself. Bad form.

Throwing my weight around? *ahem* We DM's like to call that Enforcing the Rules of the server. Terribly sorry you don't like that. And as for the A**hole comment...pal...you have no idea. I've practiced long and hard to become one. I even have a diploma.

You don't want people reading party chat? Try this...talk in Tells. As for taking sides, maybe if you didn't treat others that are trying to help you like dirt, other people wouldn't get involved. Yes, I did reply to your post...so what? You asked a question, I replied. Should I have ignored you? :roll: If you thought I was treating you like a 6 year old, a) maybe that's because you acted like one...or b) as mentioned before, check your ego. I thing it's a little overinflated.

Now then. I do so hope this clears things up. As you have maturely decided to take your ball and go home, this matter is done with and the thread is locked.

Have a wonderful day.
Play by the spirit of the rules, not by the letter of the law.