Wait Your Turn

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Thanatos
Duke
Duke

Wait Your Turn

Post by Thanatos »

*stops snickering and gains composure*

It has come to my attention that the server has become quite busy lately with the influx of new characters. Many of the new characters are new players as well.

Now, we're always starting new characters, and so in the process, we must go through the boat routine. And while the pending disaster has never happened to me, this situation is still there, regardless.

What I'm referring to is a traffic jam on the boat. I guess it is only inevitable that it finally happened. However, since we're all old enough to understand traffic rules (stay on the right, wait your turn, etc), I think it's not unreasonable to suggest that while waiting in line on the boat, you keep your place in line.

It would be most unfortunate for some poor new person (refrains from using "newb") to cut the wrong person (who might be carrying the Pink Pony Flag) in line, and meet an untimely death.

I'd just hate to see some 12 yr old, who just installed NWN, log into BSK as his first server, get all excited about playing, cut The Pink Pony carrier, get the beat down, and end his career as a player. So come on...let's wait our turn.

*returns to snickering about the entire situation*
Fact: Ninjas are mammals
Fact: Ninjas fight ALL the time
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

*maniacal laughter* Yes that would be most unfortunate. LOL
Gibbo
Duke
Duke

Post by Gibbo »

Anyone remember the fun "Player-Togetherness Moments" we had before there was a script to persistently save your character location? Two dozen people on that boat, and I have no idea how many people groped my bum. All I know is that one of them was probably me.
ZOMFGOMBIES!